Why hasn't a top flight club gone for Jensen?

sammynb

I've seen probably half a dozen or more Burnley matches this season (telly only) and again after watching last nights match I've wondered why when he looks a decent keeper none of the top flight clubs have been in for him.

Great shot stopper. Commands his penalty box, good distribution. Fucking man mountain like Schmeichel.

Yeah he's 34 this season but that's nothing in keeper years.

Thoughts?

Doesn't get down quick enough. Was woeful in the first game against us and shouldn't have let in Pavs in the second leg.

Got caught out for pace last night as well and could have walked with a different ref.

Man mountain, nothing more.

Doesn't get down quick enough. Was woeful in the first game against us and shouldn't have let in Pavs in the second leg.

Got caught out for pace last night as well and could have walked with a different ref.

Ah see if I wanted an amateur's opinion I'd of posted on a spuds board.

Gomez :o

4 clean sheets in the last 6.

Harper :D

Yeah so?

Yeah so?

Even the anti Spurs punditry seems to be coming round to the fact hes a top class keeper.

Yes he took a while to settle in but if you look at the form of Reina, Chech and Given you will see every keeper has dips in form.

He is a big part of the meanest home defence in the league

Yeah so?

Even the anti Spurs punditry seems to be coming round to the fact hes a top class keeper.

Yes he took a while to settle in but if you look at the form of Reina, Chech and Given you will see every keeper has dips in form.

He is a big part of the meanest home defence in the league

what the fuck are you talking about?

back on topic!!! have seen about 8-9 Burnley games, this year, he is big FUCKING big in real life, as Fanny said he is slow at getting down but that is his only fault imo, he has one hell of a left foot on him, shit hot at stopping shots, fantastic at crosses, plus he is playing behind a canny CH called Steven Caldwell :D tbh Caldwell has been very good this season, one thing i did notice was after the Bristol City game he done a lap of honor with his kids, one is the spit of him (as you would expect) the other is shorter with jet black hair

7542_200x250.jpg

his wifes fit too :o