I didn't know that Biffa Bacon's mother supported Liverpool

Snake

Makes me feel uncomfortable when I see these images of ordinary people plastered all over the internet for no other good reason than they're easy to laugh at.

Perhaps I'm just soft.

Ordinary?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's mother, someone's daughter, you know. Just one of life's casualties and an easy target. These things are easy to forget and I wouldn't claim to be immune from it myself.

This subject always puts me in mind of November Spawned A Monster, one of the great man's greatest things. Perhaps I'll adopt the role of the Champion of the Unfortunate on here - I'm certainly ugly enough to make a convincing representative :D

Someone's mother, someone's daughter, you know. Just one of life's casualties and an easy target. These things are easy to forget and I wouldn't claim to be immune from it myself.

This subject always puts me in mind of November Spawned A Monster, one of the great man's greatest things. Perhaps I'll adopt the role of the Champion of the Unfortunate on here - I'm certainly ugly enough to make a convincing representative :o

Would you though? I mean, haway? :D

Precisely the point? :D

It's a bit of a stretch to suggest that, because I don't feel comfortable laughing at the poor old hag, that I therefore ought to be prepared to shag it like :o

Not talking about this particular thread now but making a broader point, I (and I'm sure everyone else here) go on other sites and I've seen more than one example of people who are guilty of nothing worse than being fat and/or ugly have the piss ripped out of them mercilessly on forums etc. The internet is a very cruel place, and I wouldn't like to see that happen to someone I know and care for. Not saying that's what's happening here obviously but it's a funny way some people get their kicks if you ask me, mocking innocent people for sport. It's not just kids either.

Not that anything can be done about it like - it's just a question of your own personal standards I suppose. I don't even think my own are particularly high.

Not talking about this particular thread now but making a broader point, I (and I'm sure everyone else here) go on other sites and I've seen more than one example of people who are guilty of nothing worse than being fat and/or ugly have the piss ripped out of them mercilessly on forums etc. The internet is a very cruel place, and I wouldn't like to see that happen to someone I know and care for. Not saying that's what's happening here obviously but it's a funny way some people get their kicks if you ask me, mocking innocent people for sport. It's not just kids either.

Not that anything can be done about it like - it's just a question of your own personal standards I suppose. I don't even think my own are particularly high.

I admire your attitude. :D

You are right BO. I would not openly mock her in the street and doubt many would, the internet provides anonymity for all kinds of poor behaviour. Not speaking about anyone here's deplorable behaviour, fairly obvious point.

You are right BO. I would not openly mock her in the street and doubt many would, the internet provides anonymity for all kinds of poor behaviour. Not speaking about anyone here's deplorable behaviour, fairly obvious point.

I agree. What a fucking munter.

coward. :D

I don't agree that mocking the morbidly obese is the same as mocking an ugly person. An ugly person can't simply put a bit of effort and lose the ugly. Fatties can lose weight.

it's their own fault and they should be mocked, we shouldn't accept that it's a disability or it's not their fault when 9 times out of 10 it is.

Edited by The Fish

• 2 months later...