Douggy B

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed someone recap what this is all about i'm bloody bored here

entertain me!

alex is monitoring (or having monitored :lol:) wiki changes IP addresses :o , Danny B is bothered about it because everyone thinks it was him :D , alex is refusing to answer the question either way :o and i'm boring the tits off everyone.

Pretty typical day on Toontastic really. :o

I wonder if Alex realises the seriousness of false accusations?

My work colleagues didnt beleive me when I told them why I just burst out laughing.

Please enlighten me, them, Alex and the rest of the world of the likely repurcussions

He's already gone on the list.

_427767_dad_army.jpg

I think what it boils down to is: Alex in a desperate attempt to damage my impeccable reputation on this board, lied.

Edited by Danny B

I think what it boils down to is: Alex in a desperate attempt to damage my impeccable reputation on this board, lied.

Put yer list up and reasons why peeps are on it. :D

Guest alex

I'm quite tempted to post the link like, but it was given to me in confidence. Most people will find it all too believable anyway. Which it is. Tacked 'imself in again, innit?

I'm quite tempted to post the link like, but it was given to me in confidence. Most people will find it all too believable anyway. Which it is. Tacked 'imself in again, innit?

Like a kippah. :D

I have PMed alex and requested it.

I will provide a screen shot of my IP (with bits blanked out obviously) to prove it isn't mine.

Until then, Innocent until proven guilty (me not Alex - most on here seem to have their suspicions about him anyway)

Trouble is Danny boy, I can see your IP address for every post you make (one of the little quirks of being an admin of a forum) :D

Not hard to see the IPs on Wiki either......

Unlucky :o

Guest Stevie
Nope.

Easy way to prove it. :D

Fop stop putting that laughing heed beside the time, you're the only one who does it and it annoys me.

Nope.

Easy way to prove it. :o

Fop stop putting that laughing heed beside the time, you're the only one who does it and it annoys me.

You find the strangest things to get worked up about. :D

One thing I have never understood about using IP's to trace people or to dish out IP bans...

Dont most ISP's dish out IP's via DHCP therefore it would be possible that two people could have the same IP at somepoint (obviously I dont mean at the same time)

I'm probably missing something like!

Edited by Anth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.