Oi Alex

Douggy B

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Jay Sea is reading the thread Danny, if he gets access to your IP you could wake up after an evening in the pub, masking-taped to a chair with his cock in your mouth and a gun in your arse.

Seriously.

Jay Jay Sea is reading the thread Danny, if he gets access to your IP you could wake up after an evening in the pub, masking-taped to a chair with his cock in your mouth and a gun in your arse.

Seriously.

Still worth leaving his Wetherspoons early for tbh.

Seriously.

Working on obtaining the chap's IP address right now Chez. If I get a hold of it then it will be the equivalent of a human finding a winning lottery ticket, the exception being that I'd get more excitement cutting this little fcker up than have £10 million winning ticket. Pliers and teeth Chey, pliers and teeth. You feeling it Danny Boy? You will be one day soon, you with no teeth, just a pretty mouth, semi-open, and your gums carressing my bellend.

Seriously.

Still worth leaving his Wetherspoons early for tbh.

:D

Seriously.

Working on obtaining the chap's IP address right now Chez. If I get a hold of it then it will be the equivalent of a human finding a winning lottery ticket, the exception being that I'd get more excitement cutting this little fcker up than have £10 million winning ticket. Pliers and teeth Chey, pliers and teeth. You feeling it Danny Boy? You will be one day soon, you with no teeth, just a pretty mouth, semi-open, and your gums carressing my bellend.

Keep it real baby. :D

Anyway, N17 is our favourite Yid now.

We are removing the Old Guard and replacing it with something fresher, jester hat and all.

Stuff it, anybody with half a brain knows its all rubbish.

Damn me and my whole brain.

You know, things on here have been boring/tedious as fuck recently. Have to say I've found this thread pretty amusing.

Alex, I'd just go into hiding now. I mean, not only "do you know what happens to people who say such nasty things" but you also in his little black book :D

Oh and Danny :o

Edited by JawD

It's very coincidental that the I.P address of somebody clearly obsessed with Newcastle United, matches the I.P adress of somebody clearly obsessed with Newcastle United.

To be honest it's evidence enough for me, the I.P addresses match perfectly. :D

Seriously.

:D

Guest alex

Seriously.

Just PM me man.

And PM me if you want his IP address as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.