Oi Alex

Douggy B

Longest away trip in the SPL

Inverness 280 miles

Longest away trip next season

Plymouth 410 miles

Plus as Stevie says you may win some silverware. I say go for it.

The link broken for general chat Danny?

Pathetic twat :D

:o

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eh?

I can completely understand why you are avoiding it. Surprised you still post on here at all though.

Are you talking about the wiki thread?

Lost interest in it now all of a sudden?

What a surprise! :o

Well yeah. Alex said I did it, I said I didn't, surprisingly the admin back him up.

I cant see how anything I do will change anything. I think even Alex got bored of it at some point last night.

Put it this way feckless, I've entered the IP address you use on here on this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions

What that does is throws up a great deal of edits on Wiki pages from stuff relating to Newcastle United.

It doesn't matter what Alex has or hasn't said, I've found out off my own back that it was you.

Stupid thing is, if you'd have admitted it no-one would give a fuck. It's your adamance of innocence and demand for an apology from Alex which is what makes you look like a twat.

If you like, I could divulge some of the other pages you've updated - don't really want to embarrass you though :D

I reckon for every post he makes that isnt him admitting it, post a link to one hes edited :o

eh?

I can completely understand why you are avoiding it. Surprised you still post on here at all though.

Are you talking about the wiki thread?

Lost interest in it now all of a sudden?

What a surprise! :o

Well yeah. Alex said I did it, I said I didn't, surprisingly the admin back him up.

I cant see how anything I do will change anything. I think even Alex got bored of it at some point last night.

Put it this way feckless, I've entered the IP address you use on here on this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions

What that does is throws up a great deal of edits on Wiki pages from stuff relating to Newcastle United.

It doesn't matter what Alex has or hasn't said, I've found out off my own back that it was you.

Stupid thing is, if you'd have admitted it no-one would give a fuck. It's your adamance of innocence and demand for an apology from Alex which is what makes you look like a twat.

If you like, I could divulge some of the other pages you've updated - don't really want to embarrass you though :D

I reckon for every post he makes that isnt him admitting it, post a link to one hes edited :o

and backdate it to when it was first discovered.

My current IP Im using now?

comes up with something about a river when I put it in that box.

You don't think the software this forum uses keeps a log of your previous IP addresses? :D

Need to try one that 1300 of your posts were made against.... unlucky! :o

And what's with the Lily Allen obsession?

It's not him who's obsessed, it's Matt from the Business Support Team.

You're a real card Danny.

HA HA HA HA

Brilliant

No need, I know exactly who the offender is.

So do we... and it'd be soooo much easier on you if you just admitted it. This would have died a death ages ago man.... :D

Guest alex
Were there several updates for Fulham FC on there too?

Love how you're going to make it was some kid you work with now :D

No, btw.

I believe this could be the case. I am awaiting a confirmation from Craig as we speak.

Who fucking cares, you're a cretin and you've been caught, how man up and admit it.

It least you won't die full of guilt and regret once jay jay sea pops out your eye and skull fucks you to death.

I believe this could be the case. I am awaiting a confirmation from Craig as we speak.

A kid from work making derogatory Wiki updates (in-keeping with your style on here) about the club whos football forum you just happen to reside on? Bit too much of a coincidence IMO.

Oh yeah and Danny - no. You tell me what you think your IP is now.

I've got an idea, if you just ban the alleged IP, Danny can prove it's not him because it won't disrupt his access to here.

Or he can just throw himself in front of a bus and that fixes everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.