Oi Alex

Douggy B

Danny keeps PMing me asking for the IP or a link that was editted. I've asked him for the IP of the bloke who is doing it instead and what do you know, he can't get it... :D

Whatever I tell you Danny, you'll say that's his IP - no chance man :o

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously if it is the same ip it will affect me. I reckon its because its a work it must serve multiple computers.

just happened to serve your machine for 1300 consecutive posts between July and December 2008 therefore it's safe to assume your work Domain Controller leases IP addresses for 6 months (not uncommon).

When were these Wiki 'edits' made again Alex? :D

Obviously if it is the same ip it will affect me. I reckon its because its a work it must serve multiple computers.

just happened to serve your machine for 1300 consecutive posts between July and December 2008 therefore it's safe to assume your work Domain Controller leases IP addresses for 6 months (not uncommon).

When were these Wiki 'edits' made again Alex? :razz:

Then there is no way I can prove my innocence. The only way I can explain it is that everybody at my work shares a server.

It doesnt matter that much.

Coming to think of it, opinion of me is hardly high on here anyway.

Then there is no way I can prove my innocence. The only way I can explain it is that everybody at my work shares a server.

Unbelievably, it went even further down over the last few days too.

When were these Wiki 'edits' made again Alex? :P

really?!

I am SHOCKED

SHOCKED :razz:

When were these Wiki 'edits' made again Alex? :P

Yes but to do so, your computer will be assigned an IP address on a lease. The period that IP address made those Wiki 'ammendments', was right in the middle of when you posted on here 1300 times using that very IP address. You PC was leased that address at that time.

The fact that it's on a work setup is what incriminates you rather than helps you.

You can't prove your innocence because there is no innocence. Just admit it for fuck's sake :razz:

I cant craig I'm sorry.

Honestly if it was me I would. You wont give me the opportunity to prove it wasn't me, so what can I do?

Are you saying craig that the ip used on the wiki is not my current ip?

could it be? an excuse light at the end of dannys tunnel?

nope

Guest Stevie

reading.jpg

Guest Stevie

We support we support we support our local team.

I reckon I've had internet access since 1999, and I've never seen anyone be made a bigger of than you in this read Dougie boy. How's the ute?

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

Alex, Craig, Stevie, Shearer, Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Peter beardsley, Len White, Malcom Macdonald - Can you hear me, Ant and Dec, Jimmy Nail...you're boys took one hell of a beating.

hahahahahahaha.

Are you saying craig that the ip used on the wiki is not my current ip?

No, it's the IP you were using between July and December which is when the updates were made :razz:

Guest Stevie
FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

Alex, Craig, Stevie, Shearer, Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Peter beardsley, Len White, Malcom Macdonald - Can you hear me, Ant and Dec, Jimmy Nail...you're boys took one hell of a beating.

hahahahahahaha.

Like the T1000 in Terminator 2 when it's dying in the melting pot at the end.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

Bullshit.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

It was still your IP address you retard :razz:

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

It was still your IP address you retard :razz:

So? this fella works at the same place as me, he probably has my old connection.

Guest Stevie
Why don't you support Reading Danny?

Thats where I work, not where I come from

So you post from work at 10pm at night?

Edited by Stevie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.