Oi Alex

Douggy B

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

Alex, Craig, Stevie, Shearer, Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Peter beardsley, Len White, Malcom Macdonald - Can you hear me, Ant and Dec, Jimmy Nail...you're boys took one hell of a beating.

hahahahahahaha.

It was still your IP address you retard :razz:

So? this fella works at the same place as me, he probably has my old connection.

Liar

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you support Reading Danny?

Thats where I work, not where I come from

So you post from work at 10pm at night?

not normally no.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

Alex, Craig, Stevie, Shearer, Keegan, Sir Bobby Robson, Peter beardsley, Len White, Malcom Macdonald - Can you hear me, Ant and Dec, Jimmy Nail...you're boys took one hell of a beating.

hahahahahahaha.

So? this fella works at the same place as me, he probably has my old connection.

You don't get it do you?

All the posts you made on Toontastic between July 2008 and January 2009 used one specific IP address. That same IP address made ALL the Wikipedia updates that Alex refers to which occurred between September 2008 and December 2008.

In short - your PC made the Wikipedia updates making you responsible :P

Guest Stevie
FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

All the posts you made on Toontastic between July 2008 and January 2009 used one specific IP address. That same IP address made ALL the Wikipedia updates that Alex refers to which occurred between September 2008 and December 2008.

You would think there'd be more than one IP address, if he was at work posting during the day, and at home at night. I've seen him posting at 2am. He's from Reading, his dirty secret has been expsoed.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

You would think there'd be more than one IP address, if he was at work posting during the day, and at home at night. I've seen him posting at 2am. He's from Reading, his dirty secret has been expsoed.

maybe he was leaving his comp at work on and the cleaners were doing it!

or he was the cleaner

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

Well I all I can do is give you my word it wasn't.

You've handed my ip out to all and sundry on here so what do I have to lose?

God even I'm finding this tedious.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

aye, being made to look a tit again and again would start to grate a bit after a while :rolleyes:

I most certainly have not. Apology please.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

aye, being made to look a tit again and again would start to grate a bit after a while :P

:rolleyes:

One of your mob has. Disgrace.

No they haven't. I'll have an apology or may be tempted to pass it Jay Jay Sea's way...... :razz:

No they haven't. I'll have an apology or may be tempted to pass it Jay Jay Sea's way...... :razz:

By confirming it to Alex, that is what you have affectively done.

I am always open to meeting people for a drink at a game if they want but disclosing peoples private details is a step too far.

Affectively or effectively? :P

FWIW, if you'd been open and honest, there'd have been no need to confirm it, would there? Although:

1) Knowing Alex he already knew it was you or he wouldn't have made the claim

2) he's had plenty of opportunity to tell 'all and sundry' what it was but hasn't

3) neither have I.

4) I take it you're finally admitting it was you?

Never-the-less, pissing off in the huff are we?? We won't mind.... :razz:

Pissing off in the huff are we?? :razz:

Why dont you PM me your address? Its affectively the same thing.

Why do I need to? I've nothing to prove or disprove.

Fucks sake man grow a ball-bag and just admit it :P

Even if I did (which I didn't) I have read the amendments and there is nothing wrong with them.

They are not wind ups as far as I can see.

FOUND IT.

1 DIGIT DIFFERENT!!

hahahahahahaha.

You don't get it do you?

Reading you say? My god!!!!

I was the one that passed Alex the list, what I did though was pass him a list of Newcastle related wikipedia entries that had been updated by you. None of those on Admin or Mods disclosed any personal information to a third party about you so theres no problem there. Anyone with half a brain cell (and Alex has at least two times that amount :razz: ) could work out the items that matched and get the info from there.

Out of interest, what is it that you do for a living again?

Guest Stevie
Well he did used to claim he had some big, important job in the capital. This could be fun. My guess, call centre worker.

He claimed he often worked in the square mile, aye delivering for DHL probably.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.