Scum

Snake

Guest Stevie
I'm the spitting image of racist homophobe no.4 :razz:

Funny because Im the spitting image of a sectarian jock :rolleyes:

You really are one of the most tedious forum contributors I've ever known.

Care to point out where I've been sectarian?

Hence the smiley. Care to point out where I have been racist?

I never said you had been racist, my post above is my first contribution in days. :P

If you're trawling, you're shite at it.

What made you think I was referring to you when I said I looked like a sectarian jock?

Why don't you support your local club you nob. No better than a Man Utd fan from Bangalore in my view.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said you had been racist, my post above is my first contribution in days. :P

What made you think I was referring to you when I said I looked like a sectarian jock?

Why don't you support your local club you nob. No better than a Man Utd fan from Bangalore in my view.

Well done Stevie you found out where I work.

I went to my first game at seven and I come from four generations of yids. You can fucking bite me TBH.

Guest Hova
I'm the spitting image of racist homophobe no.4 :P

Funny because Im the spitting image of a sectarian jock :P

I never said you had been racist, my post above is my first contribution in days. :rolleyes:

I went to my first game at seven and I come from four generations of yids. You can fucking bite me TBH.

Mong :razz:

Guest Hova
Look at you fucking avatar Hova you dick. You have zero credibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Z

Why don't you express your dislike of the Jigga Man to a wider audience :razz:

Jigga man? Fuck me. What an idiot.

I didn't call him Jigga Man what are you on about? It was somebody with an identical IP address and username posting it. But not me. Honest. Wahhhhh wahhhhh :P

Look at you fucking avatar Hova you dick. You have zero credibility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay-Z

Why don't you express your dislike of the Jigga Man to a wider audience :razz:

Jigga man? Fuck me. What an idiot.

I didn't call him Jigga Man what are you on about? It was somebody with an identical IP address and username posting it. But not me. Honest. Wahhhhh wahhhhh :P

Some real playground shit on here tonight.

Guest Stevie

You're still from Reading, 40 miles from a yid area at least.

It's a bad story all round, for me.

It's a poor 'song', and I'm quite surprised so many Spurs fans found need to join in with it - regardless of their feelings for the guy. It's not racist imo, btw.

It's also a sad day that a 'song' has seen it's singers brought before the beak.

As I said, a sad story all round.

I have never heard a racist chant at the lane.

:razz:

you are so fucking pathetic...

Nice.

Any particular reason why?

have somebody smarter than you sit down with you and read your post history...

Guest Hova
I have never heard a racist chant at the lane.

:P

you are so fucking pathetic...

Nice.

Any particular reason why?

have somebody smarter than you sit down with you and read your post history...

He'll have never heard a racist chant at the lane because he's never been :razz: Armchair supporter from Reading!

Fair enough.

But weigh up this hypothetical situation.

Your captain and best player, say shearer in his prime, refuses to sign a new contract, whilst constantly lying to Toon fans saying he will sign.

Then when his contract is up shearer signs for the mackems on a mega bucks contract.

Would you forgive, would you forget?

Would you bollox. Yes it isnt savoury but what he did deserves a life sentence....so fuck him.

I agree that what Sol did was pretty much as big a kick in the teeth as you can get as a football fan...but have a word...that doesn't even come close to excusing that chant.

Given pretty much left us in the shit. I realise it's not EXACTLY the same but you won't find us resorting to the kind of chants you sing at Sol.

If Shearer had done the same thing he would have got a LOT of abuse I agree....but I still wouldn't condone a song like yours and I very much doubt there would be one.

Guest alex
It's a bad story all round, for me.

It's a poor 'song', and I'm quite surprised so many Spurs fans found need to join in with it - regardless of their feelings for the guy. It's not racist imo, btw.

It's also a sad day that a 'song' has seen it's singers brought before the beak.

As I said, a sad story all round.

It's a sad, sad situation.

Guest alex
Fair enough.

Your captain and best player, say shearer in his prime, refuses to sign a new contract, whilst constantly lying to Toon fans saying he will sign.

Then when his contract is up shearer signs for the mackems on a mega bucks contract.

Would you bollox. Yes it isnt savoury but what he did deserves a life sentence....so fuck him.

I agree that what Sol did was pretty much as big a kick in the teeth as you can get as a football fan...but have a word...that doesn't even come close to excusing that chant.

Given pretty much left us in the shit. I realise it's not EXACTLY the same but you won't find us resorting to the kind of chants you sing at Sol.

If Shearer had done the same thing he would have got a LOT of abuse I agree....but I still wouldn't condone a song like yours and I very much doubt there would be one.

Thing is though, what Danny is on about with his hypothetical situation is someone moving to a smaller club so I don't see the relevance to the Sol situation.

Fair enough.

Thing is though, what Danny is on about with his hypothetical situation is someone moving to a smaller club so I don't see the relevance to the Sol situation.

:razz:

Fair enough.

yawntastic