If you could commit any crime...

There's a few people I can/could name that this world would be a better place without so I'll have to go with manslaughter or murder.

Robbing Bill Gates' piggy bank.

4712[/snapback]

Then you could hire me to kill more people! Mags- 21st century hit(wo)man!

Edited by Mags

• 1 year later...

Depends. If it was a tonne of cash (i.e. doing a Securicor depot) i'd go for theft, if not then i'd do Murder.

Did you see the news today? On about the trial of the people accused of lifting £50-odd million in cash from Securitas. They left about £150million because they couldn't fit any more in the truck :blink:

Depends. If it was a tonne of cash (i.e. doing a Securicor depot) i'd go for theft, if not then i'd do Murder.

Did you see the news today? On about the trial of the people accused of lifting £50-odd million in cash from Securitas. They left about £150million because they couldn't fit any more in the truck :blink:

That's what i'd be doing, except i'd take a bigger truck than those cretins ;)

Am I the only one who wouldn't commit murder because I think it's morally wrong? :unsure:

And what rape isn't???? :huh:

Not if she was dressed provocatively and looked 16. ;)

I think murder is a lot, lot worse than rape.