If we stay up and Shearer is given £20m

tinofbeans

milners not a top premiership player though fop. he's a steady eddie.

Aye, but would we have got an extra point with him playing for us this season? £12m?, he may well cost us a LOT more than that all told.

Aye, but would we have got an extra point with him playing for us this season? £12m?, he may well cost us a LOT more than that all told.

I agree that in the long run keeping Milner would have been the best option.

Its almost a given that he would have had more goals and assists than Jonas, it wouldnt be hard would it.

I really wish we had kept hold of Faye, him and Bassong together would have been awesome IMO.

£20m isn't even close to what we need to get a semi-decent side together.

It's not always about money, but buying smart.

How much have Fulham spent?

If one buy only £10m players then 20 isnt much that is true.

If one know the kind of player one need and do ones scouting then it is very doable to build a balanced and decent side within a likely budget.

£20m isn't even close to what we need to get a semi-decent side together.

It's not always about money, but buying smart.

How much have Fulham spent?

If one buy only £10m players then 20 isnt much that is true.

If one know the kind of player one need and do ones scouting then it is very doable to build a balanced and decent side within a likely budget.

Does that statement come in english aswell?

Its almost a given that he would have had more goals and assists than Jonas, it wouldnt be hard would it.

I really wish we had kept hold of Faye, him and Bassong together would have been awesome IMO.

Charles N'Zogbia and James Milner.. would have brought us at least 4points iyam

So true - the delivery is none existent from wide areas - charlies quality was up and down and milner was only occasionally decent but the likes of guthrie, guttierez and r.taylor should hand there heads in fuckin shame

So true - the delivery is none existent from wide areas - charlies quality was up and down and milner was only occasionally decent but the likes of guthrie, guttierez and r.taylor should hand there heads in fuckin shame

I think Guthrie has done well delivery wise, especially since hes primarily a Central midfielder. I wish we had him fit for longer this season.

Didier Zokora would be a good addition to your squad for 12 mil

He would be a great addition, should try to make a bid at £4m or so.

12 is silly ofc

Nah he's shite and wouldn't come here anyway, i think someone maybe on the wind up

12 is silly ofc

Nah he's shite and wouldn't come here anyway, i think someone maybe on the wind up

Zokora's not shit, he's limited. But with extreme qualities in his physical play.

He's already stated that he'd consider a move away from Tottenham as he doesnt want to sit on the bench in a World Cup year.

Agree that the Spurs fan is on a wind up though.

Edited by 1977

to be fair to N17 he's not massively on the wind up. Danny will undoubtedly appear with sage advice and considered counsel however

And just think what a difference Faye would have made, he personally got Stoke 4 points against us, imagine him in our defence all season alongside Bassong, and don't even get me started on that cunt Shay Given.....

12 is silly ofc

Zokora's not shit, he's limited. But with extreme qualities in his physical play.

He's already stated that he'd consider a move away from Tottenham as he doesnt want to sit on the bench in a World Cup year.

Agree that the Spurs fan is on a wind up though.

Great, exactly what we need - another limited midfield player - he is poor but covers alot of ground therefore covering alot of his positional weakness, however, he is not getting any younger and as his stamina declines it will merely expose his frailties

Buying from the championship is like buying from Holland. For every Cahill or Nistlerooy, you get a Nugent or Kezman. Seems to be the luck of the draw as to who can make the step up and who cant. Beckford looks good but then hes only playing in League one!

It's incredible but every subsequent window actually seems to weaken the squad/1st team. 1 fucking point. <_<

Chris Brunt from West Brom looked a canny player, far cheaper than Duff. I'd have Tuncay off Boro too, then we can buy a left back for cover. We'll probably need a striker as well and if we splashed a fairly large amount of that £20m on Darren Bent I wouldn't say no.

Chris Brunt from West Brom looked a canny player, far cheaper than Duff. I'd have Tuncay off Boro too, then we can buy a left back for cover. We'll probably need a striker as well and if we splashed a fairly large amount of that £20m on Darren Bent I wouldn't say no.

ATP you did notice we're about to be relegated, didn't you?

Sorry, I thought this topic was called 'If we stay up and Shearer is given £20m.'

Wait, it is... <_< Honest mistake no doubt.

Sorry, I thought this topic was called 'If we stay up and Shearer is given £20m.'

Wait, it is... <_< Honest mistake no doubt.

Sorry mate I thought the whole thread was obsolete tbh - fucking this club!