Sad Cunts

Tooj

#

Birminghamisawankhole permalink

Look you boring brummie cunt, no one cares about your little fuckin £210 season ticket non-entity of a club. Fans saying MON isn’t good enough for Villa, you are a fuckin nothing club with wank fans, you know what I’d rather be shit and support a club people care about with Shola up front, than a decent side who no one notices or care about like you boring brummie cunts.

#

2009 May 18

Just another Geordie permalink

It’s not without a sense of satisfaction that I read your piece. It confirms so many stereotypes. For one, brummies are thick, for another Villa fans are bitter about our perceived success, which is perpetuated by Sky and not the fans, (who, by the way, are far superior in voracity and commitment)I’d love for you to explain why you want Newcastle to go down. You know other than bitterness and resentment born out of a childish need for attention. You’re as bad as the mackems who would truly be content to finish 18th if there was a guarantee we’d finish 19th. It’s pretty pathetic that your success is judged by our failure. Ask a Geordie where he wants Villa to finish and he’d probably spill his pint laughing, ditto the mackems. We don’t care, and to be honest no-one cares. Ones an average club and one’s a nothing club.

We will always be bigger than you both and that must sting like a bitch.

Was that bottom one you Fish?

:( that obvious eh?

Aye. Birminghamisawankhole has made further good points on that. We should get him to post on here.

<_<

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny funny that all of a sudden Aston Villa actually matter this weekend. The eyes of the nation will be on them, but not for anything they've done. They're significant for one week only because they have the opportunity of relegating us.

Which a why this kid has messed his kegs and gone running to the mackems for attention. Because finally someone is taking an interest in what his team does.

Guest Stevie
Canny funny that all of a sudden Aston Villa actually matter this weekend. The eyes of the nation will be on them, but not for anything they've done. They're significant for one week only because they have the opportunity of relegating us.

Which a why this kid has messed his kegs and gone running to the mackems for attention. Because finally someone is taking an interest in what his team does.

100%. It's like Oliver Reid appearing Living TV, nobody would normally watch the channel but everyone to a man wants to tune in to see if he can show himself up any further, and a captivated public are almost willing him to.

I have always perceived Aston Villa as a boring non-entity. That's not even me having a go, that's the honest truth. I just don't see them as exciting as other clubs in every respect. A lot of factors probably contribute to this, it could possibly be due to their lack of character, their boring and sometimes poor support or perhaps they don't tick all the boxes some other clubs do to fit in with a kind of ''comic book'' image.

I just can't imagine Villa ever exciting anyone too much, whereas I can look at other clubs, even crap ones and sometimes see the appeal.

If being a Newcastle United fan is a Rollercoaster ride, being an Aston Villa fan must be the equivalent to a ball attached to a stick.

I must reiterate this is not a petty riposte, it's simply honest opinion.

I have always perceived Aston Villa as a boring non-entity. That's not even me having a go, that's the honest truth. I just don't see them as exciting as other clubs in every respect. A lot of factors probably contribute to this, it could possibly be due to their lack of character, their boring and sometimes poor support or perhaps they don't tick all the boxes some other clubs do to fit in with a kind of ''comic book'' image.

I just can't imagine Villa ever exciting anyone too much, whereas I can look at other clubs, even crap ones and sometimes see the appeal.

If being a Newcastle United fan is a Rollercoaster ride, being an Aston Villa fan must be the equivalent to a ball attached to a stick.

You are talking about a club that won a European cup in our lifetime. To call them a non entity is plain wrong.

Now they are one of the best run clubs in the league who are turning back to being a family club again. They are the template for how clubs of our size should behave.

I'm aware of their European cup and their trophy haul. I just couldn't care less about them.

As I said it's not me having a go - it's honest perception.

Guest Stevie

You are talking about a club that won a European cup in our lifetime. To call them a non entity is plain wrong.

Now they are one of the best run clubs in the league who are turning back to being a family club again. They are the template for how clubs of our size should behave.

Yes clubs of your size, I'd agree. There's a bloke called Birminghamisawankhole on that kids site and he sums it up perfectly for me.

http://astonvilla-views.com/2009/05/16/we-...astle/#comments

Birminghamisawankhole permalink

Honestly and I mean this, see when Villa are on telly, I switch the cunt off me, you’re not a bad side, but I just think what’s the point, shit atmosphere, no one cares, it’s just boring as fuck. Whereas say if Liverpool or say Spurs were on I’d watch it as I’d want them to lose, personal preference, but the truth is I find Wigan and Stoke more interesting than Aston Villa. The saddest indictment about your club I can think of is you won the European Cup in 1982, a brilliant fanastic achievement for any club, but you’re such a non-entity people forget you actually won it!! They’ll talk about Forest and Cloughie winning it, and the legendary Lisbon Lions, Bob Paisley’s all conquering Liverpool teams and of course SMB’s and SAF’s contribution to Man Utd, but no one ever remembers Villa’s European Cup win. No one hates you, no one likes you, no one has much of an opinion on you and that THAT is what sums up Aston Villa, and also to a large extent the City of Birmingham and the West Midlands. You are just there.

I couldn't have put it any better myself to be honest, and I also agree wholeheartedly with Gemmill, Alex and Tom's comments.

Guest Stevie
ha ha Stevie, that is clearly you.

How's it clearly me? As if I'd put SMB for anything other than the mackems. That blokes on about Sir Matt Busby.

Lads, lads, lads.... its not just Sunderland or Villa or whoever that wants you to go down.

Its All the country!!

You are even more hated than us or Chelsea or Liverpool, every single fan of every single team wants you lot back where you belong ;)

Righto.

Lads, lads, lads.... its not just Sunderland or Villa or whoever that wants you to go down.

Its All the country!!

You are even more hated than us or Chelsea or Liverpool, every single fan of every single team wants you lot back where you belong ;)

Righto.

Of course you are kiddo... they did a poll on Talksport, and 93% of people said they wanted the barcodes to go down ;)

Its All the country!!

You are even more hated than us or Chelsea or Liverpool, every single fan of every single team wants you lot back where you belong :(

Righto.

Of course you are kiddo... they did a poll on Talksport, and 93% of people said they wanted the barcodes to go down ;)

Must be true then ;)

Its All the country!!

Righto.

:(

i'm sure plenty around would the country would enjoy seeing a big club like us go down.

likewise, there are many others that would rather come watch football at our stadium and have a day out at a town like ours instead of away days at places like stoke, hull, wigan etc.

i don't think this manc wind up merchant is representative of most man u fans. sounds like a bored 13 year old who watches the match on the telly, not one of their hardcore supporters, who are mostly a decent lot.

Edited by Dr Gloom

i'm sure plenty around would the country would enjoy seeing a big club like us go down.

likewise, there are many others that would rather come watch football at our stadium and have a day out at a town like ours instead of away days at places like stoke, hull, wigan etc.

i don't think this manc wind up merchant is representative of most man u fans. sounds like a bored 13 year old who watches the match on the telly, not one of their hardcore supporters, who are mostly a decent lot.

I'll admit it. I laughed when West Ham and Leeds went down (TWICE ;))

I am not surprised people want us down.

It's the mentality of football fans.

A sign we're a big club