Sad Cunts

Tooj

Guest Stevie
i'm sure plenty around would the country would enjoy seeing a big club like us go down.

likewise, there are many others that would rather come watch football at our stadium and have a day out at a town like ours instead of away days at places like stoke, hull, wigan etc.

i don't think this manc wind up merchant is representative of most man u fans. sounds like a bored 13 year old who watches the match on the telly, not one of their hardcore supporters, who are mostly a decent lot.

I'll admit it. I laughed when West Ham and Leeds went down (TWICE ;))

I am not surprised people want us down.

It's the mentality of football fans.

A sign we're a big club

I think anyone who wants their club to lose a game to cause the demise of another club can not by default be a proper fan of the club.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as people will want us back up sharp I suppose.

I think thats where we differed from West Ham, Leeds, etc

When we did well in europe, we were the neutrals 2nd team

We're a great club and will be a massive loss IF we go down

Evidently Manchester United aren't even the 1st team for some ''fans''.

maybe they should spend more time getting to OT, or making noise at the library of a ground, than going on other clubs forums

Lads, lads, lads.... its not just Sunderland or Villa or whoever that wants you to go down.

Its All the country!!

You are even more hated than us or Chelsea or Liverpool, every single fan of every single team wants you lot back where you belong :(

Righto.

Of course you are kiddo... they did a poll on Talksport, and 93% of people said they wanted the barcodes to go down ;)

:angry:

The other 7% was Barcodes voting...... silly billy ;)

This is the main reason everybody wants you to go down... your all fucking deluded!!

;)

Guest Stevie

This is the main reason everybody wants you to go down... your all fucking deluded!!

;)

What's deluded about thinking we're fucking shite? Do you think we're deluded because we're actually worse than shite, but we just think we're shite. Another fucking out of towner who no doubt has never met a Newcastle fan.

Of course everyone wants us to go down - we're constant underachievers but talked about more than pretty much any club in the country. It's not often I agree with Stevie but of course fans of boring tiny clubs like Bolton are jealous of the attention (whether we want it or not) we recieve. As for Man U fans, of course you hate us - at the height of your dominance in the 90s everyone wanted us to win, not you.

My Man U supporting mate hates Shearer because he had the gall to turn down them, trophies and cash to play for the club he loved. Sums up you wankers to a tee.

Edited by luckyluke

Guest Stevie
It's almost worth getting relegated to see all these window-lickers falling over themselves to have a bit gloat ;)

'Sending Shearer down'. How fucking sad is that man? ;)

I know and it will be pretty ironic when the unexpected point we gained at Old Trafford will keep us up.

Guest Stevie

If we go down prepare for the biggest invasion known to man. Disaster for us if we go down, but if anything I think it will strengthen the solidarity of us against the world, every great club needs a seige mentality, it worked for Wenger and Fergie, maybe we can come back stronger, but we'll fuckin always be Newcastle United and deluded or not, we'll always be more interesting than 99% of other clubs for good and bad reasons.

If we go down prepare for the biggest invasion known to man. Disaster for us if we go down, but if anything I think it will strengthen the solidarity of us against the world, every great club needs a seige mentality, it worked for Wenger and Fergie, maybe we can come back stronger, but we'll fuckin always be Newcastle United and deluded or not, we'll always be more interesting than 99% of other clubs for good and bad reasons.

I reckon we're down, but I was going to say the same thing about an invasion. Every man and his dog will be coming on here and NO to have a go ;) ;) :(

I reckon we're down, but I was going to say the same thing about an invasion. Every man and his dog will be coming on here and NO to have a go ;) ;) :(

And the funniest thing is not one of the retards will get the irony. They all tell us we're not a big club, we don't matter and nobody cares about us, yet they'll all be on here because we do, simple as that.

Isn't it half-term week as well? :angry:

To be honest we have had a few wind up merchants in the last couple of weeks - some can occasional type something worth reading but I have deleted a lot of accounts.

Their threads don't stay visible for very long and their accounts are sharp deleted.

It only takes a second. ;)

To be honest we have had a few wind up merchants in the last couple of weeks - some can occasional type something worth reading but I have deleted a lot of accounts.

Their threads don't stay visible for very long and their accounts are sharp deleted.

It only takes a second. ;)

They make me sick.

Just stop approving accounts for a month.

The WUMs will soon get bored.

That actually is a very good idea! If we really want to stop it happening, then ban new accounts being started , even for just a week. Most of them should have something better to occupy their sad, depressing little lives by then, and even if not it will have reduced the number who appear and denied them the chance they wanted to have a go right when we all feel worst.

If people want registration banned for a while we will certainly give it some thought.

It will be carnage on here if you don't. Don't underestimate the public feeling out there right now.

Edited by Danny B

If people want registration banned for a while we will certainly give it some thought.

Personally if we've been relegated i won't want anything to do with football at all, so doubt i'll be on here for a while, but i think its a good idea. It stops the forum being ruined for people who do want to use it, it spoils the fun of sad fuckwitts who have nothing better to do that piss us off and if any genuine new members are trying to join it won't be long before they can.