Sad Cunts

Tooj

Guest Stevie
Just stop approving accounts for a month.

The WUMs will soon get bored.

Agreed, unless they have a Newcastle/Northumberland IP address

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people want registration banned for a while we will certainly give it some thought.

It will be carnage on here if you don't. Don't underestimate the public feeling out there right now.

You're right there. I'm well aware of how much most of the country will be wanting us down, they don't give a shit about the other nonentities down there with us, and i'd be just the same if it were a big club down there instead of us, so i don't blame them. However i'm not a complete tool so i wouldn't come on a message board to taunt fans who'd suffered relegation, but like you say there will be hundreds who will!

Tom, is it possible you can set up a temporary sub forum just for new sign ups, that way we can choose to laugh at their witticisms without it pervading all areas of the site?

Guest Stevie
If people want registration banned for a while we will certainly give it some thought.

It will be carnage on here if you don't. Don't underestimate the public feeling out there right now.

You're right there. I'm well aware of how much most of the country will be wanting us down, they don't give a shit about the other nonentities down there with us, and i'd be just the same if it were a big club down there instead of us, so i don't blame them. However i'm not a complete tool so i wouldn't come on a message board to taunt fans who'd suffered relegation, but like you say there will be hundreds who will!

Neither would I, say if Tottenham went down it would be great, but after a while you'd want them to come back up because we've had some good games against them in the past, and it's a decent fixture for us. I think if you were to pair clubs together, i.e who's the better club, Man Utd or Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea, Leeds or Boro, Sunderland or West Ham, Everton or Villa, our pair would be Tottenham, and while it would be good we'd want them back eventually, and it would be good to laugh at them but surely they'd suffer enough with the event of relegation.

Tom, is it possible you can set up a temporary sub forum just for new sign ups, that way we can choose to laugh at their witticisms without it pervading all areas of the site?

That's possible but I very much doubt it will be happening ;)

Think how good it felt when West Ham and Leeds went down.

There is a nationwide feeling that you lot have ideas above your station.

Yes. We do. It's called ambition.

There certainly is, shame these people get it all from the media and those few interviews with morons on SSN whenever the latest event hits St. James and the cameras descend! People who actually live up here amongs NUFC fans soon come to realise that nobody here thinks we have any fucking chance of winning anything ever! and that really all we expect is to compete in the prem, win some home games and at least look lik we're trying to get back into the top 6 and aiming to achieve something in the future.

Im not sure that is the only thing that gets up peoples noses.

Its more the "special club" thing.

The block on new users is a very good call if we do get relegated, we wouldn't be able to discuss things we actually give a shit for all the "SAD BARCODESLOLO!L"1!!21!!!" threads we'd be mobbed with. Definitely agree with Stevie's point about relegation giving us a siege mentality as although we've been through shit past few year there are many myself included who aren't old enough to remember or weren't born when we were last relegated. We really do need to get behind the club next year whatever happens.

Guest Stevie

What do you think we think our station is?

Guest Stevie

If you lived here for two weeks you would see. Next time you see SLF at the Lane, ask him for 2 minutes of his time and ask him why he thinks it's special. Aaron Hughes summed it up today, you just don't get what the club is till you live here. Manc Mag is really well placed to make an observation, given he grew up a geordie living in Manchester, read what he thinks about a place he spends 5% of his life in.

Of course we believe we're a special club. Everyone should feel that about their club...but sadly hardly anyone else really does. You should feel that Spuds are the most special club in the world....but...well....4000 posts tells its own story.... ;)

Edited by Asprilla

If you lived here for two weeks you would see. Next time you see SLF at the Lane, ask him for 2 minutes of his time and ask him why he thinks it's special. Aaron Hughes summed it up today, you just don't get what the club is till you live here. Manc Mag is really well placed to make an observation, given he grew up a geordie living in Manchester, read what he thinks about a place he spends 5% of his life in.

SLF?

SLF?

Sir Les Ferdinand

SLF?

Sir Les

Of course we believe we're a special club. Everyone should feel that about their club...but sadly hardly anyone else really does. You should feel that Spuds are the most special club in the world....but...well....4000 posts tells its own story.... ;)

Thats exactly my point. Everybody thinks their club is special. Doesn't make it so.

Guest Stevie

SLF?

Ferdinand you thick Berkshire cunt.

Guest Stevie

Thats exactly my point. Everybody thinks their club is special. Doesn't make it so.

In the majority of cases, that's absolutely correct.

They don't though...they really don't. They can't bear the sheer passion we have for our club. I'm not saying it's unique, but it's not common and most fans know it which is why they hate us. ;)

`nationwide feeling` - who the fuck are you Russell Grant ?

what proof do you have for this esoteric assumption ?

cunt.

`nationwide feeling` - who the fuck are you Russell Grant ?

what proof do you have for this esoteric assumption ?

cunt.

;)

2055_celeb_russel_grant.jpg