Sad Cunts

Tooj

This is half the problem, you cant even have a sensible discussion about it, without getting the hump or flat out trying to look from another perspective about how as fans you are perceived.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
This is half the problem, you cant even have a sensible discussion about it, without getting the hump or flat out trying to look from another perspective about how as fans you are perceived.

That's missing the point, we couldn't give a cunt how we're perceived. You'll never get it.

That's missing the point, we couldn't give a cunt how we're perceived. You'll never get it.

Yet you are the first one to cream yourself about the media attention you think you get.

Surely even you can see the irony of that Steve??

fwiw i have lived in Blackburn for going on 10 years now, i'm 33, i get fucked off by people slagging the team the area the fans etc etc, no one and i mean NO ONE knows what the club means to the people, yes the ex players have an idea, well the ones worth their salt anyway, everytime i visit the city i get homesick, i'm not ashamed to say it, the people are the best, an example of this is when i popped up for a weekend with my new girlfriend, she is a manc and is a Rochdale fan, after spending one weekend in the area she fell in love with it, she loves the people "they talk to you!!" was one of her quotes, she now wants to move up!!! i get goosepimples when i get to the city, driving over the bridges sends a shiver down my spine,

people without connections dont have a fucking clue about the place, i'm proud to be a Geordie and call that place home,

am off to me pit now cos i'm fooked!!

night all

Guest Stevie

Yet you are the first one to cream yourself about the media attention you think you get.

Cream myself, I don't care about the media, I just find it funny how jealous fans of other clubs get about it all. Look at us, look at us, look at us, to be fair due to the fact you seem to get more than your Everton's and Villa's many of you aren't as bad. I mean when you read an article in a national paper about Everton it's almost apologetic of the fact no one really is that bothered aboutthe club. There was a massive article about Everton in The Times today, speculating how long it would be before Moyes becomes Ferguson's number TWO, hilarious. I don't care about the media though, we're certainly not "media darlings" now, if we ever were, but there's national interest in the club even to laugh at, that's undeniable, ultimately though I don't care.

Just my own take but the WUMs don't bother me at all. I think they generally make fools of themselves and their drooling can be quite funny. It genuinely amuses me, for example, that someone can take the trouble of registering as 'Sending Shearer down' or whatever. Imagine how thick you have to be to believe that the success or failure of the football team you support reflects either well or badly on yourself ;)

Guest Stevie
fwiw i have lived in Blackburn for going on 10 years now, i'm 33, i get fucked off by people slagging the team the area the fans etc etc, no one and i mean NO ONE knows what the club means to the people, yes the ex players have an idea, well the ones worth their salt anyway, everytime i visit the city i get homesick, i'm not ashamed to say it, the people are the best, an example of this is when i popped up for a weekend with my new girlfriend, she is a manc and is a Rochdale fan, after spending one weekend in the area she fell in love with it, she loves the people "they talk to you!!" was one of her quotes, she now wants to move up!!! i get goosepimples when i get to the city, driving over the bridges sends a shiver down my spine,

people without connections dont have a fucking clue about the place, i'm proud to be a Geordie and call that place home,

am off to me pit now cos i'm fooked!!

night all

I do when I'm coming home from working down there, and I'm never away more than two weeks, every single time. You come over the bridge look east down the Tyne, lump in the throat depending on alcohol content from Kings Cross to there.

Cream myself, I don't care about the media, I just find it funny how jealous fans of other clubs get about it all. Look at us, look at us, look at us, to be fair due to the fact you seem to get more than your Everton's and Villa's many of you aren't as bad. I mean when you read an article in a national paper about Everton it's almost apologetic of the fact no one really is that bothered aboutthe club. There was a massive article about Everton in The Times today, speculating how long it would be before Moyes becomes Ferguson's number TWO, hilarious. I don't care about the media though, we're certainly not "media darlings" now, if we ever were, but there's national interest in the club even to laugh at, that's undeniable, ultimately though I don't care.

fucking hell stevie, if I had a penny for every time you have said "so and so club would never get a story on the front page / news section on BBC" etc.

Mate you are gone in the head.

Guest Stevie

fucking hell stevie, if I had a penny for every time you have said "so and so club would never get a story on the front page / news section on BBC" etc.

That's stating facts queens county boy.

Stevie, you are the personification of why other fans want Newcastle relegated.

Edited by Danny B

To be honest I think a lot of it has to do with us being a one club city.

Newcastle is a wonderful place and there is so much iconography and history in the city.

When you come in on the train you know you are entering Newcastle, and you can pretty much see the ground from anywhere, it has the same majesty as Cathedrals are supposed to have - The Church deliberately built Cathedral's very high so they can be seen from everywhere in the city.

I was at a gig at the sage in Gateshead, I looked out of the window across the river and up to the ground and I though ''That is fucking fantastic''.

It's a bit different to one of these no mark grounds surrounded by council flats and takeaways.

This as well as the unquestionable support and character of the club, the striking black and white stripes and the feel of the city all contribute.

I fucking love it ;)

Guest Stevie

Stevie, you are the personification of why other fans wan't Newcastle relegated.

;)

Stevie, you are the personification of why other fans wan't Newcastle relegated.

;)

Come on Stevie, you're better than that.

Guest Stevie

;)

That was being dense not a spelling mistake.

Danny your general point though. Biggest compliment I've had this year, cheers mate, genuinely pleased that's how I come across.

Edited by Stevie

;)

There's spelling mistakes, and there's being fucking dense. That was being dense.

Danny your general point though. Biggest compliment I've had this year, cheers mate, genuinely pleased that's how I come across.

The only problem is Stevie pride comes befoe a fall and you are just setting yourself up.

Fate has a very cruel sense of humour. That Geordie passion might be stretched to the absolute limit if you have an extended stay in the lower leagues.

The completion of our home programme for the season means that the annual calculation of our SJP league

attendance total and average can now be performed.

This season, 926,244 fans officially witnessed our nineteen home games, at an average of 48,750.

And while the stats below will doubtless be interpreted in some quarters as evidence of our diminishing home support, it's confirmation in our eyes of the loyalty

that has been shown up to this point - despite a clear

and ongoing seasonal decline in wins and goals scored.

By our calculations, relegation would give us the dubious record of being the club with the largest average crowd ever to be relegated in England:

Top five average home crowds for relegated

sides (all from top flight):

Manchester United 1973/74 42,712

Sheffield Wednesday 1950/51 41,222

Everton 1950/51 42,924

Liverpool 1953/54 40,488

mackems 2002/03 39,698

TBH

To be honest I think a lot of it has to do with us being a one club city.

Newcastle is a wonderful place and there is so much iconography and history in the city.

When you come in on the train you know you are entering Newcastle, and you can pretty much see the ground from anywhere, it has the same majesty as Cathedrals are supposed to have - The Church deliberately built Cathedral's very high so they can be seen from everywhere in the city.

I was at a gig at the sage in Gateshead, I looked out of the window across the river and up to the ground and I though ''That is fucking fantastic''.

It's a bit different to one of these no mark grounds surrounded by council flats and takeaways.

This as well as the unquestionable support and character of the club, the striking black and white stripes and the feel of the city all contribute.

I fucking love it :(

It really is a magnificent place. ;) ;)

If we get relegated Danny will you fuck off please?

You have my word.

Damn, I'm torn.

It was shit on here last time Tom suspended my account TBF.