Sad Cunts

Tooj

Hiya lads. I think that badge they've created is a monstrosity. They didn't even use the right badge, we had a new one a few years ago.

Anyway, I think the feeling amongst most Villa fans is that they really couldn't give a toss about Sunderland or anyone else for that matter. Personally, I want us to win because we have a chance of regaining 5th. I can't say the idea of relegating Newcastle isn't appealing though.

I tell you what though. Your team isn't worthy of the support you give your team! Its a bloody shambles. Should we be expecting thousands of geordies in the Villa stands?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'd find the "OMG WTF NOOCARSUL ARE CRAP LOL !!!111111111!!" divvies particularly offensive or hurtful, but from a practical point of view the board's traffic will go mental and you won't be able to have a decent thread without it degenerating into mud slinging (should any of us want to). It's bad enough with Danny at the moment. I agree, I'd block registration til about Wednesday.

I don't think I'd find the "OMG WTF NOOCARSUL ARE CRAP LOL !!!111111111!!" divvies particularly offensive or hurtful, but from a practical point of view the board's traffic will go mental and you won't be able to have a decent thread without it degenerating into mud slinging (should any of us want to). It's bad enough with Danny at the moment. I agree, I'd block registration til about Wednesday.

+1

2010 ;)

Banning new registration is a good idea. It'll be a fucking nightmare on here if relegation is confirmed on Sunday. I'd stop registrations from Friday to Tuesday.

I agree, start registrations a day or two before the match as some will sneak in early to be ready for if it happens, and block them for a good while afterward so people who want to use this board for sensible discussion can do so without 50 threads of LOL!!MAGSAREDOWN!!! etc etc

It will certainly make life for people on here easier and the job of mod much easier as you won't have to spend your days banning people over and over again!

To be honest Danny it's been in the admin pipeline for ages ;)

Talking of which, I got your PM and I'm going to have to turn you down fella.

Too much on my plate at the moment, what with here and wikipedia.

Maybe next time eh?

a bitter, cliche ridden, out-of-town Man U fan?

HOUSE!

I hope youre paying royalties to Alex mind ;)

I thought his was a Poker reference ands not a Bingo reference?

Maybe next time eh?

;)

Nice try Danny.

Another Toontastic improvement brought to you by Danny B.

It was hardly fucking rocket science and anyway it was suggested amongst ourselves quite some time ago. ;)

Guest alex
a bitter, cliche ridden, out-of-town Man U fan?

HOUSE!

I hope youre paying royalties to Alex mind ;)

I thought his was a Poker reference ands not a Bingo reference?

Nope, Bingo ;)

He knew that man. If youre going to steal jokes from other people fish, give it a bit longer than a week before you pass them off as your own ;)

;)

Fucking hell it's not a new joke mong-boy.

Maybe next time eh?

You got a screenshot of that?

Bet the Mackems are not laughing now. They must have been bad to be beaten 3-1 by Portsmouth. Even we beat them!

Ricky will be at Ewood Park as Assistant manager or something and Sunderland will be rubbish next season.