Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye I'm halfway through season 2 now. Starts off a bit slow, and some of the characters got on my tits at first, but it turns out quality.

Oh okay - thanks :) Is it anything like Ugly Betty?

it's really good. Not too far fetched (as Lord Of The Rings for example) but there are definitely fantastical moments. It's primarily a character piece though and you see how friendship loyalty, trust and greed effect all of these people. Oh and there's tons of shagging in it...

Game of thrones is class like.

Considering getting into 24 as need something new to watch on Netflix. Watched arrested Development, Skins, Breaking Bad (what they've got on there) and am working through Californication but not hooked on it like I was Breaking Bad. Any suggestions?

Lilyhammer is quality on Netflix. Steve Van Zandt reprising his Sopranos role and playing a gangster who chooses to get relocated to Lillehammer by the witness protection service, cos he fell in love with it whilst watching the 94 Winter Olympics. Good shit ensues.

Oh okay - thanks :) Is it anything like Ugly Betty?

Luckily no, 30 Rock is actually funny.

I'm almost upto date with 30 Rock and it's been consistent throughout. Unlike Weeds which has ran about 3 series too many

Lilyhammer is quality on Netflix. Steve Van Zandt reprising his Sopranos role and playing a gangster who chooses to get relocated to Lillehammer by the witness protection service, cos he fell in love with it whilst watching the 94 Winter Olympics. Good shit ensues.

aye, thought it was canny as well. Some dodgy moments but as a whole, it's really good. They're filming a second once Van Zandt finishes touring with Bruce Stringbean.

Does anyone else on here watch Louie? And if so what do you think of it?

I've seen the 1st season.It's pretty good, next couple of seasons pick up supposedly.

I've seen the 1st season.It's pretty good, next couple of seasons pick up supposedly.

I've seen series 1 and I've got series 2 downloaded, I like it but a mate of mine hates it so was just trying to gauge if he just has shit taste or not!