Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Our lass thinks Tony Soprano is hot ffs.

Cracking show like, loads of humour, and tits galore!

Women love a powerful man.

That's why I knock mine about.

Come on, I'm joking ffs!

Tonight's the night :)

The last ever episode of Sopranos. :(

Shits got grim in the build up to this and it looks as though my favourite option of Tony taking his big gun to Phils place is not going to happen.

I'm expecting Pauly to know where his bread is buttered and finish Tone himself.

One things for sure. The actor who plays Tony is never ever ever gonna get a role where he manages to dry hump so many young bevvies. (In that vest as well, fist style).

Edited by Monkeys Fist
CT is a Fat knacker

Now what the fucks gonna follow that :(

270px-Game_of_Thrones_title_card.jpg

Kings, knights, lords , ladies, tits , minge, eunuchs, dwarfs, bastards, tits , minge, savages, dragon's eggs , tits , minge, swords, blood, guts, tits , minge, intrigue, twists, plots, treason, honour, tits, minge, traitors, battles, tits , minge .....

No pizza though.

Well that's the Sopranos all done.

Must say I'm very happy with the final episode.

They could have done owt couldn't they? You just enjoyed the 80s classic 'Don't stop believin'". ;)

Welcome to the team good taste CT. You're now better than those people that didn't like it :nufc:

They could have done owt couldn't they? You just enjoyed the 80s classic 'Don't stop believin'". ;)

Welcome to the team good taste CT. You're now better than those people that didn't like it :nufc:

It's true the music was good. :lol:

Gutted its over though. :(

Just watched "The Following" on Sky Atlantic, really good tv.

Serial Killer breaks out of jail, retired FBI agent is enlisted to catch him. Killer has managed to recruit an unknown number of followers. The show will be about Bacon's agent trying to stop these followers from carrying out the murders.

Cracking Season opener imo, already Series Linked it.

First episode of Season 2 Game of Tits watched last night.

My fondness for House Stark has nothing to do with them being from the North, near the ancient Wall to keep out the savages ......

..... Honest. :lol: