Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Really enjoyed Fargo and have True Detective on record.

At the moment I am watching the US version of The Killing, really enjoying it, I am on season 2 halfway through.

Another one I really enjoyed was Orange is the New Black.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, I really liked it. I even thought

rather moral

ending worked well. I really liked the main lass in it. Pretty well acted throughout though.

I've just recently watched True Detective which I really enjoyed too. Not sure it would've gone down well with the Louisiana tourist board like.

Before that I watched series 1 of Lillyhammer. It's fucking daft but it's easy watching. Plus I liked seeing Steven Van Zandt basically just playing Silvio Dante again.

True Detective was massive. Loved the feel and pace of it.

• 3 weeks later...

The fun just never stops chez CT.

Aye but it doesn't start until after the fat lump has been carted into the back of an Ambulance. Imagine the soaring heights they enjoyed, only to have their dreams of a normal life shattered when an unabashed doylum returns from the hospital, merrily stating it was just an unexplicable bout of trapped wind in between gulps of wheat beer and chomps of duck pizza.

New season of Boardwalk Empire starts tomorrow (or last week if you're in America or watch it though other means).

The story has skipped forward a few years so there's going to have to be a lot of flashbacks to some pretty major stuff that's happened in between.