Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I read an interview with the writer who was basically saying up front that people watching it should be prepared for loose ends and all sorts being left to interpretation.

If he can't be bothered to finish writing it, I'm not about to watch it.

I watched the first couple episodes but couldn't get into it, if I hear different I'll give it another go like!

I watched the first episode and only lasted about 10 minutes. :lol: Just could not get into it at all. I might go back and give it another go.

Currently watching:

BoJack Horseman - wasn't sure at first but it's definitely watchable, not a laugh a minute but some clever moments

Crimes of Passion - cross between Midsomer Murders and the various Swedish crime dramas, reasonable enough

Major Crimes

Masterchef Australia

Anyone watch Burn Notice? Genuinely some of the cheesiest telly I've ever seen but oddly addictive. Seriously it's not much better than MacGyver, but I can't stop watching.

Aye I've watched a canny few eps and have the last two seasons lying around - it's a bit confusing if you watch them out of sequence as the head baddie (that messed him up) seems to change quite often.

The lass is quality as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Ramsey's Costa del Nightmares on 4 in 10 mins. It's in Capbreton near where we go on holiday every year and our mates' restaurant just along from the 'nightmare' features I think. They said the film crew were in a few times but not sure if it will get on. The chef is a good mate of mine anyway and apparently Ramsay ate there every day and said he was doing a great job. Never been to the featured place, obviously.

Ramsey's Costa del Nightmares on 4 in 10 mins. It's in Capbreton near where we go on holiday every year and our mates' restaurant just along from the 'nightmare' features I think. They said the film crew were in a few times but not sure if it will get on. The chef is a good mate of mine anyway and apparently Ramsay ate there every day and said he was doing a great job. Never been to the featured place, obviously.

Love all those Ramsey things...Highly motivational. :)

I watched the first 6 episodes of Season 1 and never went back to it. Some canny lines but it would take a decent improvement for me to continue; didn't think the cast had much chemistry at all. Which makes sense considering their careers are in biology!

If they want that joke for the show, it'll cost them £250 like You've Been Framed.

Any of you idiots watching The Mindy Project yet? Or do you still think you know better than me about the funny?

I caught part of an episode but thought it was a bit naff.

The totty in the original one, btw. And I wonder if it's going to be authentic and turn to to dogshit about half way through the series.

If Lynch is properly involved it will be fine. The guy is practically a god.