Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

:lol: He had a TV show called The Jeselnik Offensive (which was the one he did Shark Party on :lol: ) and it suddenly got cancelled. It was class and I think it must have been that Boston tweet that got it shut down.

Well I finally finished Dextter today.

I agree the last four seasons didn't match the first four but I think they were still worth watching - I liked Lumen and Ray Stevenson's characters especially but I have to say the sixth one with Colin Hanks was poor.

As I said previously I think they pushed how long he could continue to get away with things too much - questions which should have been asked just weren't far too conveniently.

I also don't get what eveyone's problem with the ending was - there were 4 possible endings for me - he gets caught, he gets killed, he lives happily ever after or he's forced to disappear.

I don't think there was anything wrong with the choice - they sold the idea of him wanting to become human which he just about did and it turned out he couldnt cope with it - fair enough - though abandoning his son was a push.

Next for me is watching the conclusion to Continuum then I'll resume Breaking Bad which I watched the first four episodes of when I was on holiday.

Watched a bit of Jeselnik last night, whilst the material is quite funny I found his delivery a bit boring. Even the most unempathetic comedy characters have either a charm or an energy that draws you in. Maybe it was because it was late or maybe expectations were raised too high. I will watch again but I doubt I will get past the act looking a little contrived.

After the talk of stand up comedy I watched one of Jim Jeffries shows last night when I was bored to death of the wall pushers game. Never seen any of his stuff before but I thought it was excellent. Finished off with a story about taking his disabled mate to a brothel which was brilliant. No doubt I'll watch some more soon.

fucking hell that was on E4 or something the other night when i couldn't sleep, stuck it for about 2minutes until i'm assuming "Mindy" spoke... how the fuck can you listen to that for any length of time.

I thought it was some shtick for that particular episode, like maybe her flaps were caught in her knickers or something... but no, 2nd episode, there she is, chittering away like a Dolphin on Ritalin.

My lass likes it, but she also like Made in Chelsea and me... so we can assume her taste is shit.

I was very specific about who would like this special. I understand that some of you wanted to see if you were on my wavelength and that it's come as a disappointment to you that you aren't. Don't feel bad. That's just life, some of us get it, some don't.