Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Yeah it's interesting that you're all completely fucking wrong about this.

As if you lot are in a position to tell ME what is and isn't funny.

Takes a special kind of sicko I think.

I like it.

I finished Continuum over the weekend and have now restarted Breaking Bad - I like what I've seen so far (5 episodes) but it'll have to get better to live up to its reputation.

I finished Continuum over the weekend and have now restarted Breaking Bad - I like what I've seen so far (5 episodes) but it'll have to get better to live up to its reputation.

Stay with it. The rewards will come

The Morgan episode? i thought it was pretty decent tbh especially for one of their flashback efforts.

The first episode in this series with the black and white was one of the worst they've put out in comparison

I thought it was good too. I think because this series everything has gone off at 100mph this seemed slow. But the back story etc was good, enjoyed it.

Watched Beasts of no nation on netflix and thought it was class, gets very grim but it's a good watch. It's well acted with even the child actors able to get their feelings across despite one of the basically never speaking.

Watched Beasts of no nation on netflix and thought it was class, gets very grim but it's a good watch. It's well acted with even the child actors able to get their feelings across despite one of the basically never speaking.

That's not what I asked.