Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye, Tooj and I said much the same thing. I thought it was brilliant. Only slight disappointment for me was the exclusion of Italia 90. Not that it needed it, more coming from a personal nostalgia point of view.

Yeah, not perfect. Thought some of the parties dragged in the first 2 episodes as well. Well worth the pay off though. Rapt attention throughout the last 2 episodes.

Watched the first episode of peaky blinders last night, thought it was promising but the background music was a fucking chore and out of place.

We ended up watching most of that with the subtitles on because the accents and music are all over the shop.

I'm continuing to watch Breaking Bad and whilst I'm enjoying its brutality and humourous edge, I'm missing the full on darkness of Dexter so have been casting around to fill that void.

I'm enjoying Mr Robot (5 eps in) but I think I've found a contender today - just watched the first episode of Jessica Jones and tbh I was expecting some superhero fluff but fucking hell was I wrong - best new show I've seen in ages - I hope it continues to the same standard.

I'm continuing to watch Breaking Bad and whilst I'm enjoying its brutality and humourous edge, I'm missing the full on darkness of Dexter so have been casting around to fill that void.

I'm enjoying Mr Robot (5 eps in) but I think I've found a contender today - just watched the first episode of Jessica Jones and tbh I was expecting some superhero fluff but fucking hell was I wrong - best new show I've seen in ages - I hope it continues to the same standard.

Think breaking bad gets very dark in the final series. I personally thought the middle series were a bit too slow in places, and I like slow paced drama.

Think breaking bad gets very dark in the final series. I personally thought the middle series were a bit too slow in places, and I like slow paced drama.

I'm halfway through the second and find it a bit too slow for my liking - I don't mind detailed story telling normally but just think there are a few storylines/characters I'm not interested in - especially his in-laws.

I do know that Saul is around the corner in the next couple who's supposed to be a good character so I'm looking forward to that.

I'm halfway through the second and find it a bit too slow for my liking - I don't mind detailed story telling normally but just think there are a few storylines/characters I'm not interested in - especially his in-laws.

I do know that Saul is around the corner in the next couple who's supposed to be a good character so I'm looking forward to that.

Hank, the brother in law is a great character and plays a big part in the story. Stick with it, it's worth the odd slow episode.

It gets darker and more twisted.

Watched another 5 last night and it's fucking brilliant.

Tennant chews the scenery a bit (but that's all right given his character), the fight scenes aren't as good as Daredevil, and some of the "humour" doesn't land, but other than that I'm loving it.

I get 4 or 5 episodes into Daredevil and realised it was crap. I'll not be bothering with this one.

Different tone to Daredevil, might be worth a punt. Plus it's focuses on female points of view, so it'd be right down your street. ;)

Catastrophe is the best comedy I've seen on TV for yonks, maybe since Peep show in its heyday or Inbetweeners. Brilliantly scripted and acted, and utter filfth at points. Just struck me that all three comedies I've mentioned are C4. BBC needs to get its act together.