Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

The missing finale was good. Still preferred the original series, mainly because I think James Nesbit was such a convincing character compared to David Morrisey. Mind, Baptiste stepped up a notch for this one.

Watched that Amanda Nox documentary on Netflix. I don't think that she did it like.

The media circus/that Daily Mail 'journalist' was totally shameful like.

I also thought that Italian prosecutors was an absolute fool.

I watched that too and I agree with you totally on the media circus, the shitbag journalist who was just after a story, and the Police who just wanted a perp.

At the start, I was staunchly in the 'she did it' camp, but by the end I was convinced she's innocent.

The missing finale was good. Still preferred the original series, mainly because I think James Nesbit was such a convincing character compared to David Morrisey. Mind, Baptiste stepped up a notch for this one.

Much preferred this series over the first one, I thought the storyline was more interesting and it was a lot more gripping. Admittedly I do hate James Nesbitt though and he got on my nerves in series 1. 

Re: the finale, after the prior episodes I actually found it something of an anticlimax, thought it could've been more exciting but overall it was a very good series. I adore Baptiste. :)

Been watching The Fall. Thought the first series was good even if it was uncomfortably misogynistic at times. Sounds a bit Guardian that. The second series is jumping the shark all over the shop though. Will probably finish watching it now but I doubt I'll bother with the 3rd one.