Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I enjoyed Stranger Things and will definitely watch the second season, but I do think it was a bit overrated.

Another excellent episode of It's Always Sunny last week.  Someone else (maybe Alex) said it a while ago but Glen Howerton is one of the best comedy actors out there at the moment.

I enjoyed Stranger Things and will definitely watch the second season, but I do think it was a bit overrated.

This. I enjoyed it but it didn't live up the hype for me and the series ending was especially weak. Will watch the second series however.

Had a few mates who were into War Hammer. Even as a kid it seemed totally shit. They were always pinching the lead figures from that Games Workshop place that used to be in town. They'd moved onto it from Dungeons and Dragons. Used to watch the cartoon though.

My mate used to nick the lead figures frombthis shop in west monkseaton metro station. Even then I thought it a cunts trick and the guy running the shop predictably went out of business.

Fucking hell, now I remember painting the buggers too. Aye, I was pretty obsessed with D&D tbh.

Neither have I. It sounds GAY.

It used to be called Magic the Gaythering at school by people who were too stupid cool to play :lol:

I enjoyed it but fucking hell was it an expensive hobby.

My mate used to nick the lead figures frombthis shop in west monkseaton metro station. Even then I thought it a cunts trick and the guy running the shop predictably went out of business.

Fucking hell, now I remember painting the buggers too. Aye, I was pretty obsessed with D&D tbh.

Aye, I'd never been one for shop-lifting anyway but they used to nick £20-£30 worth of stuff just about every Saturday. Which was a canny bit of money back then. It seemed fucking bizarre to me. I used to like a bit of Tolkien and C.S. Lewis but that was about it. Actually used to like those Fighting Fantasy role playing books in retrospect, which is a bit like D&D / War Hammer for people with no friends :lol:

It used to be called Magic the Gaythering at school by people who were too stupid cool to play :lol:

I enjoyed it but fucking hell was it an expensive hobby.

We had zx spectrums and C64s (for the rich kids) as an alternative to D&D. 8 bit sprites. What the fuck was your excuse for playing a fairy card game?

I... don't know what that is Alex. Unlikely though. It has lot of spells, monsters and enchantments. You develop resources and then tap them each turn to produce the power you need to damage your opponent.

Was Top Trumps anything like that? :lol:

Edited by Rayvin

Aye, I'd never been one for shop-lifting anyway but they used to nick £20-£30 worth of stuff just about every Saturday. Which was a canny bit of money back then. It seemed fucking bizarre to me. I used to like a bit of Tolkien and C.S. Lewis but that was about it. Actually used to like those Fighting Fantasy role playing books in retrospect, which is a bit like D&D / War Hammer for people with no friends :lol:

Aye, death trap dungeon was the first one I read. Fucking hell, THIRTY years ago now. Incredible.