Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Casualty is British drama at its best. Nothing like the real NHS of course where all the nurses and doctors sit round the work stations, laughing and joking and not getting involved with the patients dreary back story, but still, quality telly.

Such a typical tory.

Casualty is British drama at its best. Nothing like the real NHS of course where all the nurses and doctors sit round the work stations, laughing and joking and not getting involved with the patients dreary back story, but still, quality telly.

Obviously not watched that Junior Doctors program on Channel 4.

Typical bone idle public sector workers.

The National Geographic documentary on the LA riots. Very good. Also worrying when you look at the parallels with Ferguson and the ongoing BlackLivesMatter stuff. The police just seem to less explicit in their racism these days

Not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet, but I thought The Night Manager was superb after a somewhat slow episode near the start (second?).

Top quality acting and an engrossing plot.

Watched "I Am Not Your Negro" earlier, I've always been a fan of James Baldwin and his work and this is a great watch. He was such a fantastic social commentator, they done a superb job producing the documentary. 

Not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet, but I thought The Night Manager was superb after a somewhat slow episode near the start (second?).

Top quality acting and an engrossing plot.

Yeah, I really enjoyed that.

Thanks to everyone who recommended Always Sunny, AH springs to mind as i think he had the avatar.

Just finished season 3 where they dance to win the bar. Pissing myself.  Mostly at Rickity Cricket :lol:

Thanks to everyone who recommended Always Sunny, AH springs to mind as i think he had the avatar.

Just finished season 3 where they dance to win the bar. Pissing myself.  Mostly at Rickity Cricket :lol:

Aye, it's superb from start to finish, though does drop off a bit in Season 11 before pulling it back last year with one of their best seasons ever. As it gets shorter, it becomes a bit snappier with less B-plots but it never stops being funny

Aye, it's superb from start to finish, though does drop off a bit in Season 11 before pulling it back last year with one of their best seasons ever. As it gets shorter, it becomes a bit snappier with less B-plots but it never stops being funny

Aye it's a class show.

:lol: Mac's bike on the recent stuff btw.

New series of Twin Peaks starts in a couple of weeks.  Just finished rewatching the original two and the film.  Can't wait for it.  Just a shame there's no Bob or Harry Trueman (or Annie Blackburn who seems to have been mysteriously erased from the whole thing) but most of the rest of the original cast are there and there's some good additions too.

Watched the first half of the Taboo pilot last night.  They seem to be trying to turn Papa Lazarou into a serious character...

13 hours ago, adios said:

Watched the first half of the Taboo pilot last night.  They seem to be trying to turn Papa Lazarou into a serious character...

:D He's ridiculously over the top like but I still thought it (and he) was great

On 09/05/2017 at 10:12 PM, TheGingerQuiff said:

Better Call Saul was great today. 

Aye, it was class. Chuck is such a prick