Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I am inclined to agree, never been a fan of the show as I think Sugar is a massive cunt. I inadvertently (Wor lass had it on) watched the recap on the series last week and I couldn't believe how bad it was :lol:.

The Apprentice final: an almighty, unforgivable anticlimax

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/dec/18/the-apprentice-final-alan-sugar?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Edited by Anorthernsoul

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I enjoyed it. Bettany as the Unabomber is basically Father John Misty. 

You hear FJM get interviewed on 6 Music by Radcliffe and Maconie? Don't know if he was tired, or if he's genuinely a bellend, but it was some of the most awkward radio I've heard in years.

Maconie strikes me as the kind of interviewer that would very quickly lose patience with someone trying to be clever, or at least trying to seem smarter than him. I don't mean that as a compliment.

It must get very tempting to start acting the bellend on those promo type interviews. When you're doing 10 or 20 a day, you've eventually got to start acting the bellend unless you're a media trained drone like Olly Murs (troublemaker!). 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Watched the first three episodes of taboo. It's getting promising and I'm even managing to put up with watching Tom Hardy act and listen to his mumbling.

Have you checked the Radio Times for Zulu over the Christmas? :razz:

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Have you checked the Radio Times for Zulu over the Christmas? :razz:

You're getting pure fucking gold dust TV reviews here from myself from the goodness of my heart and for the greater benefit of the boards viewing experience and you're coming out with cheap digs at mine, Michael Caine's and Stanley Baker's expense? (Not to mention denigrating the bravery of the British and Zulu warriors). Shame on you, Scott.

(No, it's not on this year).

;)

On 12/19/2017 at 7:42 PM, Howmanheyman said:

You're getting pure fucking gold dust TV reviews here from myself from the goodness of my heart and for the greater benefit of the boards viewing experience and you're coming out with cheap digs at mine, Michael Caine's and Stanley Baker's expense? (Not to mention denigrating the bravery of the British and Zulu warriors). Shame on you, Scott.

(No, it's not on this year).

;)

It was on Sky last week.

I wrote an essay on the Battle of Rorke's Drift at Uni got a decent mark for it.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Wormwood on Netflix is good. Documentary about the death of a scientist in 1953 and his son's efforts to prove that he was actually murdered by the CIA. 

Started watching this last night but my hungover state mean't I was asleep before the end. It's scary what the CIA used to get up (Still at it today no doubt).

Edited by Anorthernsoul