Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 27/12/2017 at 16:28, The Fish said:

Anyone seen a decent copy of the Justice League film?

I watched this yesterday.  Picture was good but the sound was a bit jumpy in places.  It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be.  Like Wonder Woman it's worth watching just to perv at Gadot but it's ok apart from that too.

On 1/2/2018 at 14:24, Ant said:

Manhunt: Unabomber

was decent, if you watdched mindhunters and enjoyed that you'll like this as well

It's very good and yeah it was definitely similar to Mindhunter. Actually made you have sympathy for the Unabomber too, rather than just painting him as a thoughtless monster.

Three episodes into Godless and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  Watched the first episode of Hard Sun which was on BBC 1 on Saturday.  Seemed pretty good although I'm concerned it's going to be the type of series that doesn't know where it's going to end up.

On 09/01/2018 at 13:16, David Kelly said:

Three episodes into Godless and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.  Watched the first episode of Hard Sun which was on BBC 1 on Saturday.  Seemed pretty good although I'm concerned it's going to be the type of series that doesn't know where it's going to end up.

Watched the first two of Hard Sun last night, the whole lot is on iPlayer. Enjoyed it, very dark from early on. You can tell it's by Neil Cross.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

first episode of the new black mirror is absolutely class. 9/10

I feel like I would have gotten a lot more out of it if I was remotely interested in Star Trek (is that a spoiler) but it was still solid 7.5/10 for me.  Episode 2 was defo a 9/10 for me though.

Looking forward to Black Mirror. I've just started on Godless, which is looking good so far and I enjoyed The Sinner, even if I would agree with Gemmill that it's a bit far-fetched. Although you wouldn't watch many things if realism was your main criteria in any case.

Watched all the BM except the last one. It's been good, but not really touched season 3 imo. Thought the first episode was poor except for the humour. Crocodile is my favourite so far. Metalhead was wierd but brilliant stylistically. Possibly my favourite ever TV series, except maybe GoT.