Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

@Alex There's 8 episodes of the new Spiral on iPlayer. 

Watched the first one, haven't got round to watching the rest but it's got the redhead from witnesses in it, (Audrey something?) so will definitely get back to it despite the first episode not hooking me in like the other programme did. Might give Godless a watch to try and justify paying money to Netflix*.

*The wife wanted to watch the crown and I struggled to get a decent stream on kodi so treated her to a subscription. (She's got a month to watch them all). :lol:

;)

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Watched the first one, haven't got round to watching the rest but it's got the redhead from witnesses in it, (Audrey something?) so will definitely get back to it despite the first episode not hooking me in like the other programme did. Might give Godless a watch to try and justify paying money to Netflix*.

*The wife wanted to watch the crown and I struggled to get a decent stream on kodi so treated her to a subscription. (She's got a month to watch them all). :lol:

;)

If you're gonna watch Spiral, I'd go right back to the start. It's well worth it.

added a few to my list on netflix, cheers guys.

Currently watching the glitch (just finished series 1) which is very silly but enjoyable mindless stuff which is a nice bit of respite from a lot of the stuff we've watched recently. 

We enjoyed the Sinner but it was a little drawn out but satisfied in the end.

Britannia on Sky Atlantic... GoT/Vikings type stuff but it's right up my historical alley i.e. pre Roman paganism in the British Isles, McKenzie Crook is head Druid. Do as I do and slap a fresh bucket of wode around your chops just before it starts :) 

On 21/04/2017 at 23:37, Dr Gloom said:

big little lies was excellent. 8/10

less impressed by sandy wexler. the first ordinary netflix original i've watched in a while, despite the a list cameos. 5/10

Just watched this after Spielberg said good things about it recently. One of the best shows I’ve watched in recent years 

10 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Just watched this after Spielberg said good things about it recently. One of the best shows I’ve watched in recent years 

Aye, it’s excellent, though not really one one to take the edge off on Sunday evening with a tough week ahead at work  

11 minutes ago, Ant said:

Watched "My next guest needs no introduction"

first episode is Obama, decent watch, the difference between him and Trump (or a lot of other politicians for that matter) for how to handle yourself is staggering

Is that the new Letterman thing?

25 minutes ago, Ant said:

Watched "My next guest needs no introduction"

first episode is Obama, decent watch, the difference between him and Trump (or a lot of other politicians for that matter) for how to handle yourself is staggering

Exactly what I thought when I saw it, right down to the adjective.  Highly recommended.

Edited by adios

13 hours ago, adios said:

I was always on the fence about him, but really liked him in this (and comedians in cars).

13 hours ago, adios said:

I'm really liking Punisher btw, so maybe take my recommendations with more than a pinch of salt from now on. <_<

:friends: