Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

13 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Just watched the UK office again. The last 2mins of the finale is up there with my favourite tv moments 

When it was on the first time round I can remember I used to watch it then watch the repeat later in the week. It was so well done that it was funny second time round when you knew what was coming whereas it was uncomfortably cringeworthy (but intentionally so) on the first showing.

Just now, adios said:

Was that the end of the Christmas special?  If it's the same one I'm thinking of, I loved it too.  

Aye I think so. "Fuck off, Chris" was a good moment too

4 hours ago, adios said:

Was that the end of the Christmas special?  If it's the same one I'm thinking of, I loved it too.  

Aye, Only You by Yazoo playing in the background. Reminds me of the office every time I hear it now 

• Like 1

Watched the first three episodes of 'The Terror' last night about two Royal Navy ships in 1845 searching for the north west passage, (not the M62), that went missing. Didn't expect it to be a bit supernatural but I enjoyed it, damn your eyes! :D

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Watched the first three episodes of 'The Terror' last night about two Royal Navy ships in 1845 searching for the north west passage, (not the M62), that went missing. Didn't expect it to be a bit supernatural but I enjoyed it, damn your eyes! :D

The books by one of my favourite authors and its a bit weird how it switches from a historical story to something well weird.

Hope they capture it well. 

10 hours ago, NJS said:

The books by one of my favourite authors and its a bit weird how it switches from a historical story to something well weird.

Hope they capture it well. 

It's been good so far but I haven't read the book to compare it. 

When we were young. Shades of Woody Allen in this short Netflix film staring Ben Stiller, Naomi Watts and Adam Driver. Funny, easy midweek viewing. Worth a watch 7/10

wild wild country. fascinating netflix doc series on the rajneesh movement and what happened when they launched a commune in oregon. the first episode where they detail the history of the movement is a little dry but it really picks up after that. 

Just finished  Wild Wild Country. High quality narrative style documentary as you except from Netflix. What confuses me though is that I was a young teenager when this story was on going. I literally have no recollection of the Rajneshee cult whatsoever,  none at all. 

Worth a watch though, my kind of cult. 

Aye it was good. I quite enjoyed googling bits and pieces about it while watching. The poisoning stuff was unreal. I started out rooting for them rather than the local hicks but wasn’t sure which side I was on by the end of it. Cunts all around tbh though the lawyer came across alright. That Sheila bird was power crazed and off her tits. 

Just started the defiant ones, which has also started brightly.