Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 6/11/2018 at 13:08, David Kelly said:

I got round to watching the first part of the Frankie Boyle world cup program last night as the second ep was showing.  Really enjoyed it, I'll probably stick the second part on tonight.

Cheers for mentioning that, had missed it. Caught up on both episodes last night, good stuff.

Just now, Ant said:

Is that the one with the lad from Oz in it and a Unicorn ? watched the trailer and thought "wtf" but might give it a go now

That's the fella. I thought it looked shit myself but got a recommendation and was hooked straight away.

On 27/05/2018 at 21:37, ewerk said:

Just finished Evil Genius and my main takeaway from it was how a woman who was so fuckable in her youth can turn into such a munter.

How fucked was she in the heed?  AND Thats coming from me!

I started to watch Meeting with the Enemy but had to turn it off.

On 11/6/2018 at 13:08, David Kelly said:

I got round to watching the first part of the Frankie Boyle world cup program last night as the second ep was showing.  Really enjoyed it, I'll probably stick the second part on tonight.

Watched these last night, very enjoyable.  I really like Frankie Boyle and his banter with the (very friendly) locals was great.

Luckily air time for that homophobic cunt was kept to a minimum but I fear it's a common enough view over there.

12 minutes ago, adios said:

Aye, he was great. :lol:  I'm glad they didn't ask him about his politics mind.  

Rapper, pissheed, swordsman AND a painter, painting of Putin dressed as a Cossack as well as one of Colonel Gaddafi because well, fuck knows? :lol:

'Kenny' on the BBC iPlayer about Dalglish. Superb show and as you'd expect pretty sombre regarding Hillsborough. What a difference between now and then regarding football and the attitudes towards it which sometimes get lost in time. Every fucker wants a slice of it now, different story then and it never fails to move me especially knowing how they would've ended up in that pen as I did exactly the same a few months prior to the tragedy when we played there. Hillsborough made and broke Dalglish in my opinion as the toll obviously wore him down. Well worth watching.

• Like 1

Don't know if I'm late to the party with Killing Eve but I thought it was quality.  The two leads are absolutely class.  

If you're not hooked in half an hour just turn it off.

Edited by adios

been watching queen of the south on netflix .. mexican cartel type thing .. some of the acting is a bit cack but enough action and a half decent storyline making it easy watching so far.. oh and the leading lady does help :icon_lol: 

• Like 1