Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Anyway, @Gemmill, you back from....checks copious mentions in posts.....err, Zanzibar, yet? :lol: (Fish's girlfriend and J69's working for the NHS posts coming under serious threat, here mind). ;)

Here, I reckon Fist working on the lines and Ant playing football get far more mentions than me!

On 29/08/2019 at 13:10, David Kelly said:

Watched the Boys over a couple of days when I was off sick last week.  Best thing I've watched in ages despite Urban's awful accent.

Finished watching it last night. Enjoyed it, it was canny enough. :good:

Busy watching startup on Amazon, nearly done first season and it’s definitely watchable if you like breaking bad / ozark type things.

Trying to avoid all peaky blinder spoilers on new season so we can binge watch them all once startup is done. Already read some by accident though :icon_lol:

missed this when it was shown on bbc4, fantastic watch for anybody who was in their prime perhaps during the mid to late 80s and what life was like in britain.

the blurb is....

A re-evaluation of acid house, a musical phenomenon that, as this film shows, did not spring out of nowhere, but owed its emergence to the social and political landscape of 1980s Britain

• Like 2