Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I developed an almost pathological hatred fro Carter USM, I’m talking eye twitches whenever I heard or the saw the cunts :D 

What you describe isnot pathological, it's rational. I saw these two twats three times ffs. Why?

PWEI were good at the time, I thought. Okay Indie first album and breakthrough second. Will download some on Spotify tonight and almost certainly think they're shit by tomorrow mind. 

Edit: just remembered Beaver Patrol  Think I'll pass. One for MF though. :D

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

Went to see wonder stuff supported by Ned's last year

Going to see them supported by Jim Bob from carter before Christmas

This is the current Mrs PLs doing. Her social circle contains two "Stourbridge girls"..... I might just tell them all to fuck off tbh..

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

I still like Carter. :lol: And PWEI's swerve to industrial rock/Prodigy collaborations in '94 was quite entertaining. EMF were always gash though.

I went to the carter gig at the Brixton academy a few years back where they played every track off 101 damnations. So bad it was good. Lots of hairy middle aged men in attendance.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The Wonderstuff output holds up. Ned's Atomic Dustbin, not so much. 

They’re another one. It really doesn’t. I had another go recently and it was a bit meh.

Was anyone ever into Cud? They were a strange band. I was surprised to find their stuff on Spotify. Obscure but listenable. Same goes for kingmaker 

Edited by Dr Gloom