Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

27 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Finally got Netflix. If the only way to survive this shitshow is to become a bovine consumer and block out the wider world, bring it on. :boogie: 

There's some great things on Netflix. You have Amazon Prime too?

24 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Finally got Netflix. If the only way to survive this shitshow is to become a bovine consumer and block out the wider world, bring it on. :boogie: 

Wow, just a decade after everyone else. Well done for holding out for so long 

Yeah, tbh Meenzer Netflix is fairly amazing in how comprehensive it is. Documentaries alone will keep you going for ages. iPlayer and Netflix is all you need imo. I'm not watching the news or current affairs for a few years personally. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It’s Always Sunny.... and Rick and Morty are perfect if you can’t be atsed to watch a full length episode of something btw 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wow, just a decade after everyone else. Well done for holding out for so long 

There's always been enough on normal telly, iPlayer and the likes to keep us going tbqfh, but now there's enough Netflix exclusive things plus the archive stuff to have finally tipped the balance.

Well, that and the BBC getting shut down any moment now... :suicide:

12 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Can I just go against the grain and say it's waaaaay overhyped.

You're welcome. :good:

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Can I just go against the grain and say it's waaaaay overhyped.

You're welcome. :good:

"Eh where's Minder?! The Professionals?! Fucking Zulu. American bullshit love, I'm not paying for another month of this shit."

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"Eh where's Minder?! The Professionals?! Fucking Zulu. American bullshit love, I'm not paying for another month of this shit."

:lol:

Knew you'd reply. Minder? Professionals? Shite. Zulu's still worth a watch once in a blue moon. Just don't fancy a lot of what's on Netflix although it's true I don't give much a chance. Too busy to watch shite. 

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Chinned the first season of Succession this weekend. Tremendous stuff. 

It is absolutely superb. The characters in the show are probably the biggest collection of selfish, unlikeable, irredeemable cunts ever seen since the last time you all had a Toontastic pissup.

• Haha 2