Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Yeah, totally agree and really enjoyed the first episode of the latest series. 

As an aside I started watching The Stranger on Netflix. About halfway through the third one my lass and I turned to each other and I said ‘this is fucking shit’. She was thinking the exact same thing. What a badly written, badly acted mess. Even the likes of Paul Kaye and Siobhan Finneran can’t carry it off

That Baddiel thing about holocaust denial was good - if hard work. 

I did think he got the thing about Palestinians using it as a weapon right but then didn't emphasise that for others enough  - I'm sure most of these cunts know it happened but use the denial to hurt Jews. 

• Like 3

On 17/02/2020 at 22:19, NJS said:

That Baddiel thing about holocaust denial was good - if hard work. 

I did think he got the thing about Palestinians using it as a weapon right but then didn't emphasise that for others enough  - I'm sure most of these cunts know it happened but use the denial to hurt Jews. 

Got it recorded.

I am currently watching The Stranger on Netflix.  One more to go.  Decent.

Watched the Eric Burdon of The Animals documentary on the iPlayer. Good watch and interesting hearing;

1. His rock & roll American/Geordie accent :lol:

2. See also Sting.

3. Silvio/Stevie Van Zandt singing about the club a-go-go 'In the town where the river Tyne flows' was canny surreal.

4. Pati Smith and Springsteen being very obvious fans of his alongside Sting and Silvio. 

Worth watching for the accents alone. :good:

• Like 3