Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Watched an hour or so of the maradona film. Absolutely superb so far and very amusing as well. The life he was living in Napoli would've driven anyone insane. Was interesting seeing him alongside his dad when he was in his 20s as he's the spitting dabs of his old man now. :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or is Bosch always a slog. I start each season and it looks good but by the end there's so many fucking strands to all the stories, they end up wasting time on plot lines I couldn't give a shit about. 

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is it just me or is Bosch always a slog. I start each season and it looks good but by the end there's so many fucking strands to all the stories, they end up wasting time on plot lines I couldn't give a shit about. 

Latest season had a bit of that with the black copper (racist) but it all ended up coming together decently. Sounds like the rapid fire, instant thrills of playing Ludo with a load of touchers has dulled your attention span.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Latest season had a bit of that with the black copper (racist) but it all ended up coming together decently. Sounds like the rapid fire, instant thrills of playing Ludo with a load of touchers has dulled your attention span.

:lol: Listen, when you can play Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective and crack the case, you don't end up being as impressed by Bosch as the muggles. 

Just started the BBC adaption of Normal People. It’s alright so far, chebs galore, but read the book first. The sex scenes are the worst part of the TV version - just too long and boring 

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Just started the BBC adaption of Normal People. It’s alright so far, chebs galore, but read the book first. The sex scenes are the worst part of the TV version - just too long and boring 

I've watched the first two. Found it all pretty boring tbh. I never found teenage sex to be like that either. <_< No way would I invest time to read the books.

I've just finished Better Call Saul, really enjoyed this series as it merges with BB. Characters are noticeably looking older mind. First episode of After Life was good. Narcos Mexico I'm struggling a bit with. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I've watched the first two. Found it all pretty boring tbh. I never found teenage sex to be like that either. <_< No way would I invest time to read the books.

I've just finished Better Call Saul, really enjoyed this series as it merges with BB. Characters are noticeably looking older mind. First episode of After Life was good. Narcos Mexico I'm struggling a bit with. 

The book is brilliant and lived up to the hype. 

I really enjoyed this season of better call Saul. The last couple of episodes in particular. Sets up the next season nicely.