Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

21 hours ago, Alex said:

He’s the hillbilly who grows the opium poppies 

Aye he's just came into it in the forth episode that I watched last night.  My lass was a bit taken aback by him as she only recognised him as 'that bloke from Mum'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David Kelly said:

Aye he's just came into it in the forth episode that I watched last night.  My lass was a bit taken aback by him as she only recognised him as 'that bloke from Mum'.

It took me a while to suss out who he was 

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix is a good watch. Go right back to the first episode of the first series. The food and the locations are the stars of the show, and Phil is a funny dork of a bloke. 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The handmaid’s tale, season three. Still dark as fuck, which is just what you need to take the edge off living in a dystopian reality. 

Aye, we're still midway through the second series and have no desire to resume just yet. I wouldn't mind but the book I was reading when lockdown hit was The Road, too. :lol: 

Just now, Meenzer said:

Aye, we're still midway through the second series and have no desire to resume just yet. I wouldn't mind but the book I was reading when lockdown hit was The Road, too. :lol: 

The third season is actually really good but a jolly watch, it ain’t 

Documentary Now! On Prime is a pro-watch. Bill Hader and Fred Armisen lampoon every documentary type under the sun with laser precision. The episode about the sign spinner getting shot had me buckled and then I discovered John Mulaney wrote it and it all made sense.

PEN15 on Sky Comedy is pretty ace.

So was Mrs. Fletcher but (a) I'm not sure I'd say it was comedy enough to have been on Sky Comedy and (b) I don't know if it's still available on demand. Cheers for that Meenzer, appreciated :good: 

On 14/06/2020 at 18:42, Gemmill said:

Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix is a good watch. Go right back to the first episode of the first series. The food and the locations are the stars of the show, and Phil is a funny dork of a bloke. 

Have any of you sex offenders started watching this yet. You know I don't make bad recommendations. Phil is life-affirming. 

Have you watched Somebody Feed Phil yet, @Dr Gloom? I don't want to put undue pressure on you here but the bloke is a Jew and I'm a bit disappointed that you haven't thrown your weight behind my recommendation. It's all a bit RLB. 

• Haha 2