Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

15 minutes ago, Howay said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the TV show version of what we do in the shadows is brilliant, imo better than the film. 

Just watched the 2nd series. It’s really funny. The film is good as well but I probably agree the series is better 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just watched the 2nd series. It’s really funny. The film is good as well but I probably agree the series is better 

Aye I really enjoyed the film as well. Adding in energy vampires was brilliant btw :lol:. I look forward to seeing what Waititi does in future. 

• Like 1

Is it on BBC? 
I watched the first series and loved it, but can I fuck remember where it was :lol:

edit; series 2 on BBC iPlayer :good:

looks like a third series had been commissioned too. 

• Like 2

It’s good for when you just want to stick something daft on for half an hour or so. The lass who plays a vampire in it is the sister of the bloke with the goofy teeth off Fleabag (the toff she meets on a bus)

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s good for when you just want to stick something daft on for half an hour or so. The lass who plays a vampire in it is the sister of the bloke with the goofy teeth off Fleabag (the toff she meets on a bus)

Aye, he also does Stath Let’s Flats, which is also very good for a daft hour. 
His sister plays his sister in it too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, he also does Stath Let’s Flats, which is also very good for a daft hour. 
His sister plays his sister in it too. 

Never heard of that. Cheers, mate 

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to it. Wanted to see it a couple of times in New York but the ticket prices were extortionate. I've been trying to get a torrent for it this morning but no joy so I pay have to sign up to Disney+ for the month.

40 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm looking forward to it. Wanted to see it a couple of times in New York but the ticket prices were extortionate. I've been trying to get a torrent for it this morning but no joy so I pay have to sign up to Disney+ for the month.

Have you got kids over 5? It has a staggering amount of content. I think you can get it for 3 quid a month if you have an O2 phone. I paid 50 quid for an annual pass. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

DADDY LIKES SHOWTUNES! :lol:

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

Have you got kids over 5? It has a staggering amount of content. I think you can get it for 3 quid a month if you have an O2 phone. I paid 50 quid for an annual pass. 

Even if I had I wouldn’t be paying £50 to have them watch Toy Story 3 on repeat.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

If you're not into Star Wars, Marvel, Simpsons, or Pixar, Disney+ has loads of content, some classic old family movies like Mighty Ducks and stuff like that.

:lol:
My laddie wanted to see Frozen when he was about 4, so I took him. 

It dawned on both of us at about the same time that it was a fucking musical, and we turned to each other with a look of …

When-Ron-Gives-Us-New-Expression-Shock.g

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

If you're not into Star Wars, Marvel, Simpsons, or Pixar, Disney+ has loads of content, some classic old family movies like Mighty Ducks and stuff like that.

My son has watched the Mighty Ducks movies on a constant loop and now has rollerblades and street hockey gear, he's 9 though so I let him off.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

My son has watched the Mighty Ducks movies on a constant loop and now has rollerblades and street hockey gear, he's 9 though so I let him off.

Careful, you'll give Gloomy ideas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My laddie wanted to see Frozen when he was about 4, so I took him. 

It dawned on both of us at about the same time that it was a fucking musical, and we turned to each other with a look of …

When-Ron-Gives-Us-New-Expression-Shock.g

Frozen is class man. I've seen it 17 times, even spotted the cameo by Rapumzel. :unsure:

Frozen II is out this weekend on Disney as it happens..... :D:icon_lol::):mellow:^_^:huh::mad::suicide:

Edited by Renton