Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Sopranos. Again. Gearing up for The Many Saints of Newark . You can take your Wire, Breaking Bad, absolutely anything decent you want to mention that came after it and you can see it’s root, right there in New Jersey. None of them can hold a candle to it though :cuppa:

They’ve cast James Gandolfini’s son as Tony Soprano. 

No pressure there, then, Jnr. :lol:

On 08/02/2021 at 13:42, Toonpack said:

It's a nothing based nothing show pretending to be about food and travel. (and he's annoying as fuck)

You'd expect a little bit more about the food rather than ooooh it's great, rinse and repeat, whilst he's sat with a pair of local chicks.

Without Smellovision, what more are you expecting on the food? 

11 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Seeing it made for a start

Mate you want Bake Off. This is like putting the football on and complaining that they're only showing the match, and not how the lines get painted on the pitch. 

• Like 1

On 08/02/2021 at 22:41, TheGingerQuiff said:

DMT: the spiritual molecule.

And then get some and vape it. 

I was sorting out the garage a few weeks back and I found an old changa pipe, the last time it was used was 2012 at ozora festival. I know this because I had the black void of nothing death trip and I never smoked it again.

anyway.... the thing still absolutely reeked of dmt, it has to be the most recognisable and unforgettable smell on the planet, either this one or the worldly one the fucking stuff transports you to!   :)

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

I might have guessed. 

Because Marvel Studios consistently put out good content? Yeah, your confidence is well founded. 

Now, go murder a seagull, you very old man.

That's a little unkind. Actually my best mate from school has just become a grandad so I am feeling a bit old, but at least I'm not bald. 

I quite enjoy wandaVision as it happens but am completely scoobied about what's happening.