Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On 27/12/2021 at 10:56, Gemmill said:

People telling me I should watch Seinfeld if I like Curb. Watch this week's Curb, it absolutely pisses all over anything that slap bass laughter track horseshit ever came up with. 

:lol:

Absolute fucking cack. 

Just watched this clip now. FUC......KING......HELL. :lol:

7 hours ago, The Fish said:

Seinfeld was brilliant, but it's dated now. It still is a very well written, decently performed 90s sitcom about fuck all.

I'm not picking on you fish, honestly, but ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? :lol:

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Just sharing.

Just watching the X Files and the power goes off in a school where they are investigating witchcraft.

At exactly the same second, the whole of Boldon is plunged into darkness 👻

It's just been on Look North, Taxi Tony crashed into the Boldon power grid whilst driving and tweeting about NUFC, flags, spunkbubbles and la la la's at the same time. 

• Haha 4

On 28/12/2021 at 12:18, Kid Dynamite said:

I enjoyed it :lol: 

Not a million miles off where the world is currently. Trump/Boris/Covid/Brexit bringing Orwell's fiction into reality...

24A3F543-2321-4627-8511-D6797D62FF67.jpeg

It was a decent satire of world leaders wilfully ignoring scientific evidence and refusing to address the looming climate catastrophe 

The "Lance" documentary is really good. Its on Disney+. Long, but I watched it in one sitting, and it's pretty comprehensive. 

Armstrong is a dead interesting character. Most of the time he comes across as a straight up psycho, at times he seems like he's acting out compassion for those whose lives he set out to destroy, then he gets genuinely upset talking about one of his old rivals. Weird bloke but definitely box office, even now. 

• Like 1

Aye absolutely horrible. I'm 100% not anti-vax: double jabbed, boosted as soon as I could get it, the lot. But when you watch something like that you do think..... fucking hell, are we really right to be trusting these dickheads. :lol:

Take Me Home Leeds United is a decent watch on Amazon Prime. 

First series tells the story of the season they got beat by Derby in the play-off semi, and the second series is their promotion season - second series is also the covid-hit football season, so just interesting seeing how that affected their run-in. 

Some proper dickheads amongst the fans that are featured, as well.

Bielsa seems like a top lad. As does Kalvin Phillips tbf. Luke Ayling has the pick of the WAGs. 

Edited by Gemmill

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

For those who wish me dead

Angela Jolie and little finger in what is a cracking little movie. Goodies, Baddys, wilderness etc

Your opinions are shit but you aren't on my death list like. 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Take Me Home Leeds United is a decent watch on Amazon Prime. 

First series tells the story of the season they got beat by Derby in the play-off semi, and the second series is their promotion season - second series is also the covid-hit football season, so just interesting seeing how that affected their run-in. 

Some proper dickheads amongst the fans that are featured, as well.

Bielsa seems like a top lad. As does Kalvin Phillips tbf. Luke Ayling has the pick of the WAGs. 

Narrated by New Zealand's own Rusty Crow - wtf?

I really hope NUFC has someone already working on our documentary series - if Leeds is a sleeping giant, we all know it's not, the cunts are all rugby league supporters, wtf is Newcastle?