Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

3 hours ago, Craig said:

The Bond films have been on Amazon Prime recently so have re-watched the Roger Moore ones over the last couple of weeks. 'Live and Let Die' remains my favourite but fucking hell, I never realised what an absolute turd 'For Your Eyes Only' was. And don't even get me started on Moonraker!

I do love Roger Moore but the Gorgonzola is cranked up to 11 in some of his Bond movies. He also looks fucking ancient puffing and panting his way up the Eiffel Tower in pursuit of Grace Jones in View to a Kill 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Alex said:

I do love Roger Moore but the Gorgonzola is cranked up to 11 in some of his Bond movies. He also looks fucking ancient puffing and panting his way up the Eiffel Tower in pursuit of Grace Jones in View to a Kill 

fiona fullerton had the hots for me big time. no bullshit. used to drive my mrs round the bend.

I'm gonna lay claim to being the only toontastic member who's been actively lusted over by a bond girl!, even if she was getting on a bit at the time!  :)

p01g196v-1.jpg

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Alex said:

He was fucking ancient.  His acting wasn't that good.

5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

fiona fullerton had the hots for me big time. no bullshit. used to drive my mrs round the bend.

I'm gonna lay claim to being the only toontastic member who's been actively lusted over by a bond girl!, even if she was getting on a bit at the time!  :)

p01g196v-1.jpg

I beg to differ.  She was clearly two timing you with me.

On 13/06/2022 at 22:52, Howmanheyman said:

Our Falklands, a frontline story on the BBC iPlayer. Interviews with some of the soldiers, at least half who were pretty traumatised. 

Dan Snow History hit podcast has been doing loads of stuff on it the passed month or so. Brilliant stuff. 

9 hours ago, sammynb said:

We Own This City - David Simon's latest about Baltimore Cops, only a couple an episodes in but it's decent, similar to The Wire but different.

Quite a few of the Wire actors in it too. Great watch. 

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Going to give the first one of that a watch tonight, I think. Just finished up with Severance and I can fully recommend that if you like your more grounded sci-fi and it’s absolutely fantastic to look at. Great set design and cinematography 

I really enjoyed Severance. The season finale was quality. 

Started watching The Boys - canny so far - simple idea of superheroes being cunts but done really well. 

(Yes I know it's a fucking comic Fish).