Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

1Anybody watching House of Dragon? Lots of tits, arses and gore in the opening episode, promising start.

I was trying to work out the Targaryen family tree but as this is set 180 years before dragon tits and Jon guess there is no real connection? So just treating it as a separate programme. 

31 minutes ago, Renton said:

1Anybody watching House of Dragon? Lots of tits, arses and gore in the opening episode, promising start.

I was trying to work out the Targaryen family tree but as this is set 180 years before dragon tits and Jon guess there is no real connection? So just treating it as a separate programme. 

It's based on a short story and family tree Martin wrote - I don't know the written works in full but that's my understanding. I think there is a mapped out line to Rhaeghar and Jon in those works. 

It's a bit of a contrast to the original as instead of multiple stories in different locations which eventually combine its essentially one story in one place. I have enjoyed it so far though. 

• Like 1

On 12/09/2022 at 18:36, Holden McGroin said:

Anyone been watching The Capture?

Apart from Rachel Carey being severely bone-able its also some pretty far fetched  political subterfuge going on.

Far fetched?

I mean apart from the CCTV swapping stuff, the rest of it may as well be a documentary on Cambridge Analaytica and their interference in the Brexit vote and US election. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

House of dragons.

Basically a Poundland Game of thrones.

Im enjoying it’ish but it all seems duller and cheaper production quality than GOT.

And the leading lady ain’t no Emilia Clarke.

6/10 so far

I’m enjoying it so far. Only real disappointment is the decline in full frontal nudity