Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Just watched all of 'The Inbetweeners' in the last couple of days and thought they we're fucking brilliant. Looking for something else along those lines which I could watch now, could also recommend me some more serious series also.

serious series;

West Wing

Band of Brothers

Sopranos

The Wire

Generation Kill

Good tv

Heroes (first season)

Just watched all of 'The Inbetweeners' in the last couple of days and thought they we're fucking brilliant. Looking for something else along those lines which I could watch now, could also recommend me some more serious series also.

I presume you've seen Skins?

My fave series of the moment is Dexter.

The West Wing is indeed fantastic.

My favourite current serious show is House.

I also watched the first episode of Curb your Enthusiasm yesterday and will certainly be watching more.

I've watched quite a few episodes of Peep Show but haven't followed it properly, I think I'll go through that properly then give everything else mentioned a go, should be fun. <_<

Six feet under

Dexter

Shameless-Great to watch series 1,2 and 3 again!!

Studio 60 on the sunset strip (I havent seen it but bought my son the box set as he liked it)

The Planet Earth series.

Long way round/ Long way down.

Has anyone watched Breaking Bad?

It's really good. Really well acted and directed. They don't shy away from things either, at times it's some uncomfortable fucking viewing.

Haven't seen much of season 2. I missed when it started up, but season 1 was class.

• 3 months later...