Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Is True Blood that vampire shite?

That's the Badger. Canny for teens like as there's more (vampire) sex than you can shake a stick at.

I'm loving Trueblood, The Twilight saga is for teens but Trueblood definitely isnt! Im going to order the books, The Southern Vampire Mysteries. Trueblood is created by Alan Ball who made Six Feet Under, and you can tell.

Remember that old poster called Hobbes? What a twat he was btw.

;)

Just had a root around the internet and found some wholly disturbing/depressing images of Calvin when he's grown up. Never mind.

What to watch? Anyone watching True Blood at the moment? It's shite like.

True Blood is cool, man. Whatchutalkinabout?

Remember that old poster called Hobbes? What a twat he was btw.

;)

Just had a root around the internet and found some wholly disturbing/depressing images of Calvin when he's grown up. Never mind.

What to watch? Anyone watching True Blood at the moment? It's shite like.

True Blood is cool, man. Whatchutalkinabout?

;)

That's the Badger. Canny for teens like as there's more (vampire) sex than you can shake a stick at.

I'm loving Trueblood, The Twilight saga is for teens but Trueblood definitely isnt! Im going to order the books, The Southern Vampire Mysteries. Trueblood is created by Alan Ball who made Six Feet Under, and you can tell.

So a shit manager has made some successful, but quite crap TV shows.

So a shit manager has made some successful, but quite crap TV shows.

:good:

Six Feet Under was brilliant.

:good: No, I'm not Rousseau. The ginger bird was the only reason I'd watch it once I sussed out it was otherwise boring. I assure anyone else reading this I don't feel the urge to knock one off when watching The Daily Show or Life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right!

Watched:

Peep Show

Inbetweeners

Band of Brothers

Dexter

Trailer Park Boys

Californication

...and others I can't remember atm, not sure which to go for next. Might go for Sopranos as I've never watched it properly, just the odd episode.

Right!

Watched:

Peep Show

Inbetweeners

Band of Brothers

Dexter

Trailer Park Boys

Californication

...and others I can't remember atm, not sure which to go for next. Might go for Sopranos as I've never watched it properly, just the odd episode.

The Sopranos, The West Wing and The Wire.

The 3 greatest series there have been.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but the much anticipated "The Pacific" starts shortly.

The same Spielberg / Hanks crew who produced Band of Brothers have put this together concentrating on three marines during the battles with Japan in the Pacific. In 10 parts this hits the screens in March

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but the much anticipated "The Pacific" starts shortly.

The same Spielberg / Hanks crew who produced Band of Brothers have put this together concentrating on three marines during the battles with Japan in the Pacific. In 10 parts this hits the screens in March

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...;hl=The+Pacific

Looks fantastic, definately going to have to give it a watch.

Also David Simons new show, "Treme", the men who played Bunk and Freamon in The Wire are going to be two of the main cast in it.

I do however fear that such is the hype surrounding it after Simons last creation being so big, it will more than likely disappoint, unless you somehow think of it as being something completely new and not from the creators of The Wire. (Not that the trailer helps, first bloody thing you see is that phrase!)

Not a big tome as there are only 12 eps so far and I've only seen 6 but I'm really enjoying Nurse Jackie - its on BBC2/BBC4.

Aye, I quite like it so far as well.

Right!

Watched:

Peep Show

Inbetweeners

Band of Brothers

Dexter

Trailer Park Boys

Californication

Brotherhood should come next