Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Currently rewatching the first season of Prison Break (Mrs Jimbo hadn't seen it), what a great show that was, shame it went rapidly down hill.

What's it about, people trying to break out of prison?

Strangely enough, yes. :lol:

Well worth a look though, it's a real gem.

Currently rewatching the first season of Prison Break (Mrs Jimbo hadn't seen it), what a great show that was, shame it went rapidly down hill.

What's it about, people trying to break out of prison?

Strangely enough, yes. :lol:

Well worth a look though, it's a real gem.

OK bro. ;)

Just started watching Community and that's class. Lots of meta-humour but a good comedy cast (including Chevy Chase, Ken Jeong and Trudy off Mad Men) and very tightly-written. The whole point of the show is about a study group at Community College (it's not a high school comedy though) and it's a different "class" every week usually with some mint guest stars popping up as the teachers. Well worth a go.

Shameless doesn't push any of my buttons. It's alike to Beacon Lough Est. in Gateshead where alot of my family live and I found it wasn't so much a crazy show, as more like a documentary. :lol:

I watched the first 2 series then havn't seen it since. The masses came flooded at series 3 and they went overboard with the storylines.

Shameless doesn't push any of my buttons. It's alike to Beacon Lough Est. in Gateshead where alot of my family live and I found it wasn't so much a crazy show, as more like a documentary. :lol:

I watched the first 2 series then havn't seen it since. The masses came flooded at series 3 and they went overboard with the storylines.

Aye, been shit from series three onwards. Completely flogging a dead horse now. Bet the US version is shit too.

Shameless doesn't push any of my buttons. It's alike to Beacon Lough Est. in Gateshead where alot of my family live and I found it wasn't so much a crazy show, as more like a documentary. :rolleyes:

Broomlaw? :lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

First three series were mint, it's shite noo though. Went to bed having nightmares about that old cunt pissing on the granny in the bed.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Watched some of it last night, it's shit now like. The way they produce has made it even worse, they use camera angles like they do in that yank pish "24", I don't like it. Story was shite as well, some ginger kid shooting the class up with paintball things and the schools evacuated because they think it's the real thing. Then as a favour to one of the Maguire's the teacher tells the OB it was the wrong ginger kid, and the wrong one gets taken away. Oh dear.

Southland is the best police show on TV right now bar none. Series 3 has just started. Well worth watching

Shit when did the new series start KD !!!! Can't believe i missed it !! :)