Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

On tomorrow night, should be worth watching.

Louis Theroux - Ultra Zionists

Tomorrow, 21:00 on BBC Two (except Northern Ireland (Analogue), Wales (Analogue))

Synopsis

Louis Theroux spends time with a small and very committed subculture of ultra-nationalist Jewish settlers. He discovers a group of people who consider it their religious and political obligation to populate some of the most sensitive and disputed areas of the West Bank, especially those with a spiritual significance dating back to the Bible.

Throughout his journey, Louis gets close to the people most involved with driving the extreme end of the Jewish settler movement - finding them warm, friendly, humorous, and deeply troubling.

Last episode of Southland was cracking. Highly recommend it, best cop show since the Shield for me

Was about to say that. One of the best endings ive seen for a long time. This weeks was canny as well. Thought the first series was a slow starter but its only 7 episodes so if anyones going to watch it, don't give up too easily. Michael Cudlitz has been absolutely quality the last few episodes

Watched the Boardwalk Empire pilot last night :lol:

So many things on that Sky Atlantic I'm recording now.

Had a marathon weekend session with Boardwalk Empire , Hawaii 5-0 and Blue Bloods, this Atlantic will be wreaking havoc with my Sky+ scheduling too :lol:

Started watching Arrested Development myself today too, excellent

I've heard/read people raving about that for years and finally watched the first episode last night and didn't even smile once.

(Though I still wouldn't mind trying to "cure" Portia De Rossi)

Started watching Arrested Development myself today too, excellent

I've heard/read people raving about that for years and finally watched the first episode last night and didn't even smile once.

(Though I still wouldn't mind trying to "cure" Portia De Rossi)

Always seems a bit too 'knowing' to me. I.e. trying to be clever / funny / alternative but not really pulling it off.

• 1 month later...
America's Most Hated Family in Crisis

Sunday, 21:00 on BBC Two

Following up on his 2007 documentary, The Most Hated Family in America, Louis Theroux returns to Topeka, Kansas, for a week-long visit with the Westboro Baptist Church.

He again joins the Phelps family on their controversial pickets where they try to antagonise communities with offensive slogans and anti-gay placards. But four years on from Louis's last visit, there are signs of disarray in the Phelps clan. A series of defections of family members has shaken up the church.

Be interesting to see what these loons are up to now, first one was a good watch in funny\sad\tragic kind of way.

Edited by Sonatine