Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Been watching that The Shadow Line, missed a couple but has been good.

Anyway, me telly is bust (Phillips LCD, wont turn on, get the little light on for about 10 seconds after plugging it in, then nowt) so was wondering if there are sites where you can watch TV. For nowt.

I dont ask for much.

tvcatchup.com :lol:

can get it on your iPhone (or whatever)

There's a doc called 'Hoop Dreams' which is apparently a terrific film, haven't seen it yet myself.

Yeah Hoop Dreams is quality. Another basketball documentary worth a look is More Than A Game.

The Tillman Story is worth a look too - nowt to do with basketball though.

Been watching that The Shadow Line, missed a couple but has been good.

Anyway, me telly is bust (Phillips LCD, wont turn on, get the little light on for about 10 seconds after plugging it in, then nowt) so was wondering if there are sites where you can watch TV. For nowt.

I dont ask for much.

tvcatchup.com :lol:

can get it on your iPhone (or whatever)

Cheers but i think that may be just for the UK.

A couple of Docs I've been told are aces :

Winnebago Man

based on this guy :

-

American Movie

Documentary about an aspiring filmmaker's attempts to finance his dream project by finally completing the low-budget horror film he abandoned years before.

-

Spellbound

Spellbound follows eight teenagers on their quest to win the 1999 National Spelling Bee.

-

The King of Kong

I saw this one a few months ago. It is amazing. The characters are fucking aces. Get this watched.

Billy-Mitchell-Tattoo.jpg

All of these are available in the usual places. I'm going to watch the first 3 over the next few days.

add grizzly man to that list .

King of Kong is great like, you would swear the people are putting the persona's on, total and utter nut jobs, trying to sabotage peoples machines and such :lol:

yeah, that was class.

i recently got into californication. not a bad watch to be fair.

add grizzly man to that list .

King of Kong is great like, you would swear the people are putting the persona's on, total and utter nut jobs, trying to sabotage peoples machines and such :lol:

Totally different bloke has beaten them both now too :lol:

Just finished rewatching

The Shield

Top series and well ended, if you liked the wire...the shields even better.

Just on with it again myself. Just reached the end of series 5. Lem dying is right up there with Dexters wife being murdered for the biggest 'I didn't see that coming!'

Just finished rewatching

The Shield

Top series and well ended, if you liked the wire...the shields even better.

Just on with it again myself. Just reached the end of series 5. Lem dying is right up there with Dexters wife being murdered for the biggest 'I didn't see that coming!'

;) ... Thanks a bunch Pinball Wazzock :)

Aye well played J69. ;)

I've got a bunch of those ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries (including the Two Escobars as recommended by Fish) downloaded. Also Winnebago Man, A Prophet and Tucker and Dale vs. Evil (which sounds mint. :) ).

Let the viewing commence.

Total Badass

I took a year off to raise guinea pigs with my girlfriend and do cocaine

I remember when my dad took me to a wig store. I was about your age...it was a turning point

I think I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I really want to see this doc. It doesn't appear anywhere online though.

Winnebago Man is well worth a watch.

Is that the one where they try to find a bloke who inadvertantly became a youtube sensation when out-takes of his adverts surface?

He was a VHS sensation back in the early 80's rather than a youtube hit.

They are VERY funny videos of him doing his nut like. Unfortunately nowt in the doc is quite as good as his Angry man caught on camera.

Still well worth it like.