Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Latest South Park was amazing :lol: , nothing does social satire better, although I don't like to group things based on nationality, I usually much prefer English comedy to American, but South Park beats most English comedy around now (Peep Show exempt, naturally).

Breaking Bad:

I predicted a few episodes back that with Mike in mexico "recovering" the next season will be based around him vs jesse & walt, should be awesome if thats going be the case

Firstly:

i9g1I.gif

Secondly: Do you think? I reckon it'll be to do with the fight for the meth 'trade'. No one left now with no cartel/Gus. Either way, looking forward to it!

Just watching the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen.

Fucking brutal. Hilarious but brutal.

Except for the bit where that bitch told the audience they wished steve o had died instead of ryan dunn. He didn't look too pleased.

Just watching the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen.

Fucking brutal. Hilarious but brutal.

Except for the bit where that bitch told the audience they wished steve o had died instead of ryan dunn. He didn't look too pleased.

I don't mind bad taste humour, the problem with that joke was that it just wasn't funny.

I took a while to catch on to it, but i've been enjoying "Misfits".

1st series was absolutely quality but the second just descended into 'freak of the week'. Just the writers running out of good ideas so coming up with a shitty Dr. Who-esque knock off.

Anyone watch the Misfits Vegas spin-off? Haven't seen it yet myself but I would rather Robert Sheehan had stayed on for the 3rd series!

Has anyone watched that Fresh Meat thing on E4? No misfits/inbetweeners, but seems alright.

watched the first couple so far and enjoying it. Will deffo stick with it. Not like Happy Endings which was a particularly flabby gash.

Has anyone watched that Fresh Meat thing on E4? No misfits/inbetweeners, but seems alright.

watched the first couple so far and enjoying it. Will deffo stick with it. Not like Happy Endings which was a particularly flabby gash.

Is that the one with Elisha Cuthbert? Looked rubbish from the ad, and then one of the waylans(?) turned up so I knew it was shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see the documentary the other night called 'Mummifying Alan' :o I just watched it on 4oD, (not because Alan was from Torquay) but because I was interested. I'm left feeling a bit strange really, very odd.

kinda disappointed with Dexter myself tbh, too much stuff that makes no sense in it.

that and John Lithgow 2x seasons ago just stole the show for badguys, they really shouldn't have killed him off.

Agree that was the high tide of the show.

Word is that this is a turnaround season for Dex...Will get going.

New Season Ratings

Fringe 7/10

Boardwalk Empire 9.7/10

Dexter 7.5/10

The Walking Dead 6.7/10 Getting a bit too samey...

It's canny but all this gumf about it being the best TV show on the box is shite. Its strictly by the numbers zombie fare. Been done 100 times before

New Season Ratings

Fringe 7/10

Boardwalk Empire 9.7/10

Dexter 7.5/10

The Walking Dead 6.7/10 Getting a bit too samey...

It's canny but all this gumf about it being the best TV show on the box is shite. Its strictly by the numbers zombie fare. Been done 100 times before

Needs another level to it...

Needs Werewolves.

Speaking of which, I started watching Teenwolf the series the other day expecting it to be the usual horrendous MTV teen shite. Was pleasantly surprised. Not brilliant by a long shot but a decent effort and a lot darker than the films

Needs Werewolves.

Speaking of which, I started watching Teenwolf the series the other day expecting it to be the usual horrendous MTV teen shite. Was pleasantly surprised. Not brilliant by a long shot but a decent effort and a lot darker than the films

Maybe competition with another survivor group who are holed up in a city center or summink with vastly superior resources that they aren't willing to share. I mean they must have summink up their sleeve it can't go on like this...