Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Count Arthur Strong is another one that should be decent based on its pedigree but really isn't.

:o

It's very broad and cheesy, but there are some moments of complete hilarity in Arthur Strong. Gutted I didn't even know the new series was even on. Dunno if the Tivo gets confused when shows move from BBC2 to BBC1.

Jon Oliver?

He'd be a good choice but he's just started a second season of his own show that seems to be going well for him, though it's only a weekly show so a daily show would be a step up I suppose.

I enjoy it, the second series is better as it develops storyline threads that tie the episodes together rather than it being a procedural type of show

What a complete crock of shit. The entire thing builds up to be a complete and utter let down. Waste of time.

I hate Eastenders, but I've been watching it tonight so that I have a clue what everyone is going on about at graft tomorrow. It's absolutely terrible. :lol:

Who dunnit then, Jill? Although I'm pretty sure the company I'm keeping tomorrow won't give a fig either :lol:

Who dunnit then, Jill? Although I'm pretty sure the company I'm keeping tomorrow won't give a fig either :lol:

It was P.C. Plum in the colouring in room with a fish slice hope this helps Cat.