Besty

Recommend me something to watch!

Inspector Montalbano is good (being repeated on BBC4 on Saturday nights atm). The books are good too.

Aye, I really liked it. I even thought

rather moral

ending worked well. I really liked the main lass in it. Pretty well acted throughout though.

I've just recently watched True Detective which I really enjoyed too. Not sure it would've gone down well with the Louisiana tourist board like.

Before that I watched series 1 of Lillyhammer. It's fucking daft but it's easy watching. Plus I liked seeing Steven Van Zandt basically just playing Silvio Dante again.

True Detective was massive. Loved the feel and pace of it.

I'm on the second series of Entourage, generally enjoying it so far. Happy to watch something that's just half an hour long for a change.

The fun just never stops chez CT.

Aye but it doesn't start until after the fat lump has been carted into the back of an Ambulance. Imagine the soaring heights they enjoyed, only to have their dreams of a normal life shattered when an unabashed doylum returns from the hospital, merrily stating it was just an unexplicable bout of trapped wind in between gulps of wheat beer and chomps of duck pizza.

New season of Boardwalk Empire starts tomorrow (or last week if you're in America or watch it though other means).

The story has skipped forward a few years so there's going to have to be a lot of flashbacks to some pretty major stuff that's happened in between.

Possibly, I came to it late so did that with the first three seasons and I enjoyed them much more than the last one (maybe it just wasn't as good). But I've already watched episode 1 so I know I'll definitely be watching as they're on.

Is The Leftovers meant to be any good?

I watched the first couple episodes but couldn't get into it, if I hear different I'll give it another go like!

I read an interview with the writer who was basically saying up front that people watching it should be prepared for loose ends and all sorts being left to interpretation.

If he can't be bothered to finish writing it, I'm not about to watch it.

Aye Suits is decent. Wasn't expecting much from it but it's turned out pretty good. His secretary and the paralegal lass are both quality as well.