Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I'm late to that particular party so I'm still catching up with the first 7 seasons :razz: Although given my penchant for geeks I'm surprised at myself...

Actually if you ignore the munchkin voice you're a little bit like Bernadette. :D

How's that like? :o As someone who always had the piss taken out of me for looking like Velma from Scooby-Doo as a kid (okay, okay, not just as a kid) I would have put myself more in the Amy bracket :lol:

How's that like? :o As someone who always had the piss taken out of me for looking like Velma from Scooby-Doo as a kid (okay, okay, not just as a kid) I would have put myself more in the Amy bracket [emoji38]

You do sound like Howard's mam when you shout. ;)

I got through season 1 and I think some of season 2. Then it became obvious it was just gonna be a new enemy rolling into town each series, like an extended episode of the A Team but with motorbikes. That's when I checked out.

:lol: I might just get an A-Team box set.

Looking forward to the new season of Games of Thrones, don't listen to the naysayers; it's still brilliant tv.

It was until every decent character got killed off. Now, it's just Tommy Carcetti and his stupid fucking accent rabbiting on about fuck all while it takes people FOREVER to get to where they want to go.

It was until every decent character got killed off. Now, it's just Tommy Carcetti and his stupid fucking accent rabbiting on about fuck all while it takes people FOREVER to get to where they want to go.

23315fadb6724181f30e61f2620200cd-gif-of-

I've got one it's awesome, came in an ammo crate with a mini padlock :lol:

:lol: Used to love it. Could never, even as a bairn, work out why the baddies always locked them in a garage with a forklift truck, sheets of steel and an oxyacetylene welding kit like. Seemed to be every episode they busted out in a makeshift armoured vehicle of some description.

GOT is my favourite series ever but Aiden Gillen's accent is getting ridiculous. Not as bad as his Irish accent in Calvary though!